The higher my testosterone dose = the more ladies are interested and flirt with me

2pacshaq

I have experienced with testosterone for 1.5 years now.

On low dosages, like maybe 100mg a week, theres nothing special. Like, I get some invitations and flirts, but its exactly like when I was natural.

On 250mg a week, it starts happening more, way more than 100. I get glances and looks on the streets, and women seem to be more .. well, how to put it, "sexual" around me.

On 500mg a week, it becomes almost redicilous sometimes, like they cannot even handle themselves.

I was out with a friend and 2 girls last weekend at a bar, my date and his date. BOTH my and his date flirted hardcore with me, his date started rubbing her fucking foot agains my leg under the table, I didnt know what the fuck to do! It was HIS date!

Also women who were out glanced at me, stared at me.

I know this sounds redicilous and "placebo" or whatever, but is there anyone here, with all the experienced hormone users, who have experienced anything similar? Its almost like an aura.

Well Im single so I dont complain.

I fuck better too so ;)

wish it was that easy man and your messing with hormones so E2 side issues if not monitored, will get girls to stay away from you from the high E2 side issues, like hair loss, acne and emotional issues.
all newbies be aware that this thread is BS and just telling us that if we pin more testosterone we will get more girls. TOTALLY BULLSHIT AND DANGEROUS TO THE NEWBIES READING THIS WHO WANT FAST RESULTS.
:bsflag:

My professional advice is to spend the money on alcohol, X, coke and weed, those alone will help you get more girls than on any dosage of testosterone. especially coke, the more a girl gets the better and easier to unleash her inner sex tiger. ( it also gets them hooked and dependent on you for more free blow lol) and thus you permanently have one attached to you wherever you go, just add blow hahahahha.

On low dosages, like maybe 100mg a week, theres nothing special. Like, I get some invitations and flirts, but its exactly like when I was natural.

On 250mg a week, it starts happening more, way more than 100. I get glances and looks on the streets, and women seem to be more .. well, how to put it, "sexual" around me.

On 500mg a week, it becomes almost redicilous sometimes, like they cannot even handle themselves.

I was out with a friend and 2 girls last weekend at a bar, my date and his date. BOTH my and his date flirted hardcore with me, his date started rubbing her fucking foot agains my leg under the table, I didnt know what the fuck to do! It was HIS date!

I know this sounds redicilous and "placebo" or whatever, but is there anyone here, with all the experienced hormone users, who have experienced anything similar? Its almost like an aura.

I fuck better too so ;)

What a classic! this is exactly what that guy who used to sell gear behind the gym used to say when he was pushing his homebrew Test.

I fuck better too so ;)

but all said and done this is the placebo effect, A placebo is an inert substance or treatment which is designed to have no therapeutic value. Common placebos include inert tablets, inert injections, sham surgery, and other procedures.

:bikini::thefinger:soap::gives::wackit:

My professional advice is to spend the money on alcohol, X, coke and weed, those alone will help you get more girls than on any dosage of testosterone. especially coke, the more a girl gets the better and easier to unleash her inner sex tiger. ( it also gets them hooked and dependent on you for more free blow lol) and thus you permanently have one attached to you wherever you go, just add blow hahahahha.

yeah but then they get nasty. stop bathing etc.

thats the way it is in Australia for the girls, just add alcohol.

Back