I Think I caught an STD for the first time.

Guys I'm so glad I lived the years I have. Back years ago, up till 1985 ish we usually only used protection for birth control... Lol seriously.

I am 67 yrs old as of this July 18th. Born 51'.. I will tell you honestly I have NEVER EVER used a condum in my life.

I've been with my wife /ex, (still together) for 42 years. Now I'm sorry to admit I cheated many countless time s the years I traveled corporately.

This was early to mid 80's. No one gave it a second thought , the VD's as we called it. Hell guys this was 82'-84' before we all had personal computers. My cell phone was called a brick because of its shape ,size n weight and that was 87'.

Back to protection.... After we had a boy and a lil girl I had my Vas cut. That was the best thing for BC.

All this reminds me.... "In days of old before rubbers were invented, men put a sock over their cock and babies were prevented...

Ok, don't bash n flame me now . OMM

Last edited:
Now I'm sorry to admit I cheated many countless time s the years I traveled corporately.

Part of why i dont subscribe to marriage. Stuff like this. Not really bashing you since i have seen both sides run around; glad it all worked out in the end and I honestly admire when i see long marriages but I dont see a whole lot. Infidelity is certainly not the only reason for divorce. I believe marriage should be forever and with divorce around 50% those are poor odds for me.

Good deal and I appreciate what you say ^^ in this regard.

We made it even after I got caught "thank God" .
Not because of that but me and much shit it was a hard marriage. Separated a few times but I was a sick drug addict and serious bi-polar and Borderline Personally psychosis.

So 4-1/2 years ago she divorced me. But now we live 3 doors away and are together in love.

A month ago I bought her a new wedding ring, took her out and gave her flowers and asked her to re-marry me. Oh, but without the paper and still 3 doors away.

She said yes, and so we are still in love after 42 years of togetherness.

We take care of each and that will be / is how it is forever !! :)

OMM

Good deal and I appreciate what you say ^^ in this regard.

We made it even after I got caught "thank God" .
Not because of that but me and much shit it was a hard marriage. Separated a few times but I was a sick drug addict and serious bi-polar and Borderline Personally psychosis.

So 4-1/2 years ago she divorced me. But now we live 3 doors away and are together in love.

A month ago I bought her a new wedding ring, took her out and gave her flowers and asked her to re-marry me. Oh, but without the paper and still 3 doors away.

She said yes, and so we are still in love after 42 years of togetherness.

We take care of each and that will be / is how it is forever !! :)

OMM

WoW dude that's quite a roller coaster. If that aint forever love nothing is - LOL

Back