I think I fukced up my Fina

big_bonez

I tried to make fina for the second time ever. I added 5 fina pellets into 5 ml BA and 15 ml BB, and then crushed them. Some pellets werent crushed. So I put the shot glass in water (in a pan) on the stove at MAX. I walked away and when I came back water was boiling like a motherfukcer, and I took the shot glass out right away.

Solution is really dark brown, I dont know if its still good to use. Please look at the pics and let me know.

tren.jpg

tren1.jpg

5 pellets?

you guys who use heat to break down hormones need to stay there with it. you have to swirl occasionally. as soon as it melts take it off the heat.

how does it smell? add the oil, filter and see how it looks then.

pullinbig said:
5 pellets?

you guys who use heat to break down hormones need to stay there with it. you have to swirl occasionally. as soon as it melts take it off the heat.

how does it smell? add the oil, filter and see how it looks then.
lol, he pulled an "NYCEE"

Where do all these guys come from that put stuff on the stove at high heat and walk off from it and forget about it?

5 pellets? Isn't that like 50mg of tren acetate total? And 5ml ba and 15ml bb...if you added 80ml of oil you'd have a solution of .5mg of tren per ml?

C'mon guys. take it easy.

This is kitchen kemistry Xtreme. Some just play on a higher level.

JUST DO THE SHOT AND CHASE IT WITH A BEER!!!

sorry should have made it clear, 5 means 5 X 200mg = 10G, I'll try to filter it and see otherwise.... there goes my 200 bucks down the drain... lesson for next time :(

big_bonez said:
sorry should have made it clear, 5 means 5 X 200mg = 10G, I'll try to filter it and see otherwise.... there goes my 200 bucks down the drain... lesson for next time :(

5x200mg would be 1g....not 10g. That would be half of a cart of finaplix.

Did you use half of one cart.....or did you use 5 whole carts?

If you used 5 carts, then that makes sense, that you used 20ml's of solvent.

Anyways.....any time you use heat to dissolve fina pellets, your solution will turn a darker color. This is because the pellet binding material oxidizes. This will also happen if your pellets are stored in a place that gets fairly warm.

I would mix it with oil, and filter it, and use it. Unless it has a burnt smell to it.....then I would probably trash it.

DougoeFre5h said:
lol, he pulled an "NYCEE"

:destroy: Im sure i wasnt the first and i wont be the last to make this mistake. Plus mine isnt burnt, and im still going to use it. :D

Bimmer said:

What are you laughing at, youre the one who misdosed their Winstrol (winny). :D

"Im surprised at how well my Winstrol (winny) came out. Made 100ml at 100mg/ml. Took a cup put 10 grams of Winstrol (winny), measured out 100ml of everclear and squirted it in. "

That most definitely will not be 100mg's of 100mg/ml of Winstrol (winny). :D Hahaha!

NYC

NYCEE said:

"Im surprised at how well my Winstrol (winny) came out. Made 100ml at 100mg/ml. Took a cup put 10 grams of Winstrol (winny), measured out 100ml of everclear and squirted it in. "

That most definitely will not be 100mg's of 100mg/ml of Winstrol (winny). :D Hahaha!

NYC
LOL, i wasnt gonna say anything but oh well, 90mg/ml isnt all that bad bimmer :D

NYCEE said:

NYC

well actually einstein you got 90mg/ml if you made it like that. 91ml or so EC will yield 100mg/ml with 10g powder.

A HA!!

add powder to beaker than fill to the 100ml mark for better accuracy.

what am i gonna do wit you guys? :bash:

Back