I think it might be bunk

Vin2

I bought raw powders from china..test prop to be exact and I brewed it myself to a concentration of 100mg/mL..I am finishing up my 4th week at 150mg EOD. Everyone is saying that your supposed to "feel" it about 2-3 weeks in...I have no increased libido, no increased aggression, don't really feel like the hulk in the gym. Everything is pretty much the same. I did a melting point test and everything went great. I did have pretty bad PIP the first week but now its just a little sore. Unfortunately I didn't get a blood test before the start of my cycle. I am going to get one around week 6 or 7 though..is my gear bunk or is there still a possibility that its g2g? Thanks.

Vince.

I bought raw powders from china..test prop to be exact and I brewed it myself to a concentration of 100mg/mL..I am finishing up my 4th week at 150mg EOD. Everyone is saying that your supposed to "feel" it about 2-3 weeks in...I have no increased libido, no increased aggression, don't really feel like the hulk in the gym. Everything is pretty much the same. I did a melting point test and everything went great. I did have pretty bad PIP the first week but now its just a little sore. Unfortunately I didn't get a blood test before the start of my cycle. I am going to get one around week 6 or 7 though..is my gear bunk or is there still a possibility that its g2g? Thanks.

Vince.

Sides are so individualistic it's hard to say based on them alone. If you're in your 4th week of Prop you could get your blood test now and should give you an accurate reading of whether it was bunk powder or not. You won need baseline numbers to really confirm this since you should at least be maxing out the normal reference range.

Bloods will give you the answer.

Agreed, I would have already got a blood test if I were you. Test is so cheap I really don't think your supplier would want to fake that unless they really suck. As stated though, you can't always go by "feel". Get bloodwork.

I just finalized my first cycle of test e and no aggression or libido. I thought maybe it was hunk but my bloods showed otherwise, and I made excellent gains. I think some people are just predispositiones not to get the side effects of relatively small dosages, which isn't a bad thing. Get some bloods done, that's the only way to find out for sure.

Back