I want ABS, HARD ASS, and TONED LEGS?! but how!!!

nardonejc

Hi im jackie im 20 years old 5'4 115-120llbs and i go to the gym but i actually just started to get serious about this month-Feb. on Monday.

I've bought some Whey Protein powder as well as some creatine tablets, ive so far been drinking lots of water and only eating protein food or healthy stuff like : eggs, spinach, tuna, and...other stuff like that..

anyways i really want THREE THINGS...one is to have strong, firm Abs, 2nd is to have a ROUND firm Butt that sticks out ;), and 3rd is to have strong legs somewhat like Britney Spears.

Anyways what supplements should I take,
how long should I work out? what kinda workouts should I do????

ANd are there any girls who have achieved this and if so tell me HOW? and how long did it take???

Thank You!!!!!!!!

I have attached an old pic of me

Jackie, you shouldn't worry about supplements at this time. Focus on your eating haBits and get your workouts down packed. If you are getting serious, then you are probably going to workout 4-5 times per week. I would recommend performing about 45mins of weights and 30 mins cardio 4-5 times per week. You should split your training up to allow your body more recuperation time. Try something like this:
Monday: Chest,Triceps and abs
Tuesday: Back and Biceps
Wednesday:Cadio and abs
Thursday: Legs
Friday: Shoulders and abs
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: Rest
Try to hit each muscle group with two to three exercises, 2-3 sets, 10-12 reps per set.

ok thanxz, what is a healthydiet cos lately all ive been eating is mainly eggs, tuna, and whey protein shakes, and drinking some water....and some times ill eat salad but its too cold so dont do that as much...;-p

nardonejc said:
ok thanxz, what is a healthydiet cos lately all ive been eating is mainly eggs, tuna, and whey protein shakes, and drinking some water....and some times ill eat salad but its too cold so dont do that as much...;-p

You want to eat six small meals a day rather than three big ones.
Try to schedule your meals every 2 1/2 hours apart. Be sure to take in a portion of protein at each of your meals. Protein sources: chicken, turkey, tuna, salmon and other fish, eggs and egg whites, cottage cheese, skim milk, lean cuts of beef and whey protein.
Complex carbohydrates should come from oats, potatoes, and rice.
Be sure you are drinking at least 4 litres of water a day.
Also be sure that you are taking in some essential fatty acids as well. You can get that through fish oil caps, flax oil, and/or Udoi's oil.
Don't ignore you veggies either. Try to take in at least a couple of healthy servings of greens a day.
Use your whey protein shakes when you are unable to fit a meal in. I use them in between my meals. I also always include a whey shake post workout with 50g of dextrose added to it.
Diet and training is the key to reach the goals indicated.
If you are going to use creatine, I would suggest using the powder form as opposed to the tablets. You'll have to take far too many pills to get a 3-5g serving of creatine.
Hope that helps!:D

I am positive if you ask anyone on this board they will tell you that abs are made in the kitchen...diet is the #1 most important thing you need to tune to get to where you want to be...my .02...

Yes diet is key....but a few others will help get you going.

1st- if your fat intake is very low make sure to take in some falx seed caps and fish oils. I've seen too many girls get shitty skin and flimsy hair because of limiting there essential fats.

2nd take your multis 2x/day and make sure you are getting enough calcium.

VitC, zinc supps will also help.

Ok for the workouts....

Abs...get to the point where you are doing all your exercises suspended in air and you aill have a six pac in no time.

Legs...
Close-stanced squats...slow and controlled
Lunges
Bench step-ups
Leg extensions
Ham Curls

ANd dont be one of those girls that spends 20 on the inner/outer thigh machines...if you train your legs properly those muscle groups will be adequately trained

I agree with everyone's statements above.
You seem like a naturally petite girl, so you shouldn't have a big problem getting the definition that I think you are looking for. Keep Fyre's above mentioned diet, keep it clean. Do not buy into the myth that if you eat less, then you will lose weight. In order to see the gains you want, EAT. Take in your meals every 2 - 2.5 hours, eat small portions, drink lots of water(aim for a gallon).
Also, do not think you can spot train!! In order to get an all-over toned body, you've got to work all of it!
Abs will come in after the diet has been kept up. Serenity is right, if you perform all of your exercises suspended in air(standing up...), the abs will be worked as a secondary bodypart . Remember, the majority of your body's movements are controlled/braced by your abs.
Lastly, please do not become one of those women who thinks they can buy their dream body from a bottle or a pill. A tight body comes from a clean, healthy diet and alot of dedication in the gym!
Good Luck and keep us posted! :)

nardonejc said:
and 3rd is to have strong legs somewhat like Britney Spears.

you still want Britney legs? he he, maybe you haven't seen her lately!! looks like she hasn't been training too hard!:40oz:

Back