I want to lower my testosterone level... how do I do it?

testosterone supplementation will suppress the bodys endogenic testosterone production. body works only as hard as it needs to. So taking a prohormone or hormone injections long enough to allow the body to stop producing (i.e. run a cycle of AAS) and get bloodwork done after exogenic testosterone leaves the system and before your body starts producing its own again. I have never done this before but I suspect many have, or have tried.

smoking marijuana, and alcohol consumption will drop your test levels way down. How old are you? If you don't work out and are over 30, you don't need to worry about dropping it down...you're probably already below normal...if you go to anti-aging clinic, they give you take home lab work to do...have your wife piss for you...they'll probably give you a script for HGH also.

Wouldn't there be red flags in your blood profile noting that you had just finished a cycle of AAS? I would think if the doc realized this he may not give you a script on those grounds? Just shooting in the dark over here.

you can do a nandrolone injection.. your test levels will fall dramatically in few days

Week bfore you see Doc drink get no sleep and also heard that a shot of deca will lower and something about a birth control pill. I went through the same thing before getting on hrt. I know their is a good thread on another board about this, that helped me. Good luck!

Week bfore you see Doc drink get no sleep and also heard that a shot of deca will lower and something about a birth control pill. I went through the same thing before getting on hrt. I know their is a good thread on another board about this, that helped me. Good luck!

Try and find it bro............

on top of all the aforementioned techniques....get your bloodwork done as late in evening as possible...test is lower then

If you want to go milder and are scared of AAS or have no source, then run a 3 week cycle of Universal animal Stak. It's got tongkat and tribulus and other stuff. About 2 days after the "cycle" you wont be able to muster up more than a half hardon. Your test will be pretty low. About 10 days after stopping your test will go back to normal, though.

grafixLSU's suggestion is spot on. Your only sure bet would be to go run a cycle (say Test Cyp) for 8-10 weeks then about 3 weeks or so after you've finished, hit the doc's office. Natty test levels should be rock bottom.

Back