I want to reach my goal weight before my sister's wedding!

Karrybrawon

Is it possible for me to reach my goal weight before the middle of February by running and eating right?? Is it healthy to lose 15 pounds in 2 months? If it is not possible so can anyone suggest me any supplements for this?

Try a ketogenic diet.

If you need diet help, you could recruit 3J's help. He has helped many people here reach their goals through proper dieting. His prices are very reasonable. His ad is on the right hand side of your screen.

As for the 15 pound goal, one can't say whether or not that is achievable without knowing your stats. What is your age, height, weight and body fat %? Are you physically active?

Reactions: 3J
Here I can find cheap weight loss pills so that I can get guaranteed results I have found several websites but I am not sure about their quality.

Here I can find cheap weight loss pills so that I can get guaranteed results I have found several websites but I am not sure about their quality.

No magic pill is going to do it. Hard work dedication. Like mentioned above keto will be the quickest route. You might want to try ephedrine and caffeine supplements to help out but your diet and exercise habits will be the deciding factors

stop looking for a magic pill... even with weight loss pills if your diet isn't spot on youre not going to lose weight.. it doesn't magically make you lose weight

You should tell us your height and weight because without knowing this its difficult to say that can you achieve your goal or not....

Back