I Want To See Bula

recoba

Bula Show Us A Pic Of Yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It Will Be Interesting To See How 9-10%bf Looks On You.

Cheers

Bula is a fat bitch. Just another internet body builder hiding behind 30% BF, a computer monitor,and a shitload of excuses. The funny thing is that he feels the need to flame people on this board that actually work hard and post pics of themselves. Either that or just spout off advice that he has no first hand knowledge about.....just a regurgitation of someone elses ideas. Hey bula, go run another cycle and a dirty bulk you fat fuck..... :uzi: :fawk2:

WOW. Some animosity there. Het Bigger Than. I saw Lavar in Daytona Beach this summer and he seemed smaller that I thought he would be, he was still dressed like a mack and had his walk down like a tru playa!

I have no clue what went on but I wanna see pics. Bula post it up, you're being called out.

maybe if enough people bust bula's balls, the homo takes the time to download some pictures off the internet and pass them off as himself.

Thats why you have him write BULA across him in his pictures.

Wow, came back to this board to see that some schmucks (reecoba and BiggerthanLavar) called me out publically. WTF??

Well here I am dudes in the fucking flesh. This is me today at 12% BF -- yes this is a real 12%, unlike these guys who post that they are at 9-10% and aren't even close (see http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71700&page=1).

Look, I wasnt trying to knock the guy who said he was 9%, but he definitely was getting bad info from whomever was measuring. He is 15% sorry to say. You guys just need to be more realistic that's all.

So be it.

I have never competed so I guess yes, thats me off season. I also have never juiced other than trying 2 brief 4-week M1T cycles about 6 months ago before the ban. But I ended up with more back pain from it than any real gains. Staying natural is my preference since i'm not really in a rush. I've just been a gym rat for about 15 years. I love the weights.

Thanks for the comments guys.

bula said:
Wow, came back to this board to see that some schmucks (reecoba and BiggerthanLavar) called me out publically. WTF??

Well here I am dudes in the fucking flesh. This is me today at 12% BF -- yes this is a real 12%, unlike these guys who post that they are at 9-10% and aren't even close (see http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71700&page=1).

Look, I wasnt trying to knock the guy who said he was 9%, but he definitely was getting bad info from whomever was measuring. He is 15% sorry to say. You guys just need to be more realistic that's all.

So be it.

bula, if that's you then I am wrong. You're one of the 5% of the people on the internet who aren't full of chit. To prove that's you, write bula on your stomach or something. too many people talk chit and don't back it up.

BiggerthanLavar said:
To prove that's you, write bula on your stomach or something. too many people talk chit and don't back it up.

Wear a giant sombrero and stand on one leg while wearing a snorkel....just to be sure, lol

mister69 said:
looking shredded bula

hows the diet look?

I usually eat a strict diet (about 7 small meals daily) and more importantly am really strict on timing my supplementation (vitamins, protein, EFAs, etc.) I try and only eat non-processed whole foods and eat no breads or fruits whatsoever. About 3000 cals/day. I avoid sugars as much as I can but will always eat fats with my meals - always. Believe it or not, eating fat is important to keeping fat off. That has been hard to accept but finally I am seeing the light.

I'm gonna stick to my 12% BF level until about xmas. The go on a very slow 6 month program to cut down to about 6% for my first contest in June 2006.

Thanks for the comments.

Back