I Want To See Bula

BiggerthanLavar said:
bula, if that's you then I am wrong. You're one of the 5% of the people on the internet who aren't full of chit. To prove that's you, write bula on your stomach or something. too many people talk chit and don't back it up.

First you call me out publically. Then I take and post a photo of myself and now you want me to write "bula" on my stomach?????? Personally I may just write it on my ass so when you are ever in Tampa you can fuckin' kiss it.

It is me, that is my body, and you are undoubtedly the biggest schmuck on this board.

BiggerthanLavar said:
bula, if that's you then I am wrong. You're one of the 5% of the people on the internet who aren't full of chit. To prove that's you, write bula on your stomach or something. too many people talk chit and don't back it up.

Bro, give it up. Are you loosing sleep over this? lol

GFI said:
Bro, give it up. Are you loosing sleep over this? lol

I back bula 100%. BiggerThanLavar said this: Bula is a fat bitch. Just another internet body builder hiding behind 30% BF, a computer monitor,and a shitload of excuses. The funny thing is that he feels the need to flame people on this board that actually work hard and post pics of themselves. Either that or just spout off advice that he has no first hand knowledge about.....just a regurgitation of someone elses ideas. Hey bula, go run another cycle and a dirty bulk you fat fuck.....

And Bula looks a lot better than Lavar.

BiggerthanLavar,

I have the utmost respect for your gains and general transformation, probably the best I've ever seen. I think you did get owned here though. Don't worry I still think you are the man.

bula said:
First you call me out publically. Then I take and post a photo of myself and now you want me to write "bula" on my stomach?????? Personally I may just write it on my ass so when you are ever in Tampa you can fuckin' kiss it.

It is me, that is my body, and you are undoubtedly the biggest schmuck on this board.

Bula:

#1 - you are full of crap. That's not you. I ask you to simply prove it by writing on yourself. That's not too much to ask in today's world of internet bullshitters. Oh wait, here's a pic of me:
ronnie%20face%20top.jpg

#2 - your fake pic further proves that you have no clue about body fat #'s because the guy's pic you posted is clearly below 9% BF. 12% LOL! you must be kidding.

#3 - if that is you in the pic, can't you post a better pic? come on man, everyone has a digicam now. take a better quality photo and people might take you seriously.

In all seriousness, you posted a shitty pic of someone who is way below 12% BF and you expect to get some "internet cred"? gimmie a break.

GFI- no, I'm not losing sleep over this. This thread is over 1 month old. I'm over it and you should be too.

Winchester- is it to much to ask this guy to prove it's him in the pic? I mean, did you see my pic? In one month I turned black, gained 150lb's, and now I'm Ronnie Coleman. Anyone can post anything on the internet. I don't think it's too much to ask for proof.

Golgo13 - I appreciate your respect. I don't think I got pwned. YET. Who knows, maybe bula is really 9% and jacked like "his" pic suggests. If he proves it, I will admit I was wrong.

Vennom96 - What, do you drive a 96 Cobra? GTF outta here man....or post a pic of yourself since this is the members photo's section.

I'm done with this thread.

OK BULA

1) you take ONE MONTH to reply. (maybe just long enough to find that picture on some internet forum)
2) its the crappiest, shittiest, SMALL, LOW QUALITY, FUZZY ass shit ive seen.
i mean, if you took it just to shut us up, that the best you can do? give me a BREAK!!!
3) you claim that you are 12% in that photo? dude are you really that clueless??? if that photo is 12% shawn phillips is 10%. and shawn phillips walks around MAINTAINING 7% BF. That fake pic is of someone in the 8-9 range and just goes to shhow how STUPID and CLUELESS you are.
4) when asked to prove it, you hide behind some bullshit.
this is me at 10% and me at 6%.(underwater weighing)
so i know what i am talking about.
you do not.
so bula shut the f%^CK up.

BiggerthanLavar said:
Vennom96 - What, do you drive a 96 Cobra? GTF outta here man....or post a pic of yourself since this is the members photo's section.

I'm done with this thread.

Who the hell are you to tell me to GTF outta here?! You are one fat bastard that calls people fat who are 10x more ripped than you and you got owned like everyone else said and now you're pissed b/c of that and want to attack everyone. I was just defending the guy. I didn't say a single thing to you. You are correct, this is the members pic section. Does that mean that anyone who makes a post here has to post a pic of themselves? And what does the type of car I drive have to do with anything? Ohhh I see you're trying to make fun of my screen name. Lets see...FATTERthanLavar definately works for you. Go hit the treadmill...

Vennom96 said:
Who the hell are you to tell me to GTF outta here?! You are one fat bastard that calls people fat who are 10x more ripped than you and you got owned like everyone else said and now you're pissed b/c of that and want to attack everyone. I was just defending the guy. I didn't say a single thing to you. You are correct, this is the members pic section. Does that mean that anyone who makes a post here has to post a pic of themselves? And what does the type of car I drive have to do with anything? Ohhh I see you're trying to make fun of my screen name. Lets see...FATTERthanLavar definately works for you. Go hit the treadmill...

LOL! touche vennom96!!! :flipoffha

clean it up fellas or i'm gonna stasrt banning some guys. this is the only warning. you wanna call someone out do it face to face like a man.

Thanks Pullinbig. I agree. Enough is enough.

To recoba and Lavar, my email is bulabula_8@yahoo.com. I live in Tampa. If you're ever in the area, i'll gladly meet you anytime in person and prove it's me in that photo since that's probably the only thing that's gonna shut you guys up. Until then, my posts here in this thread are done.

I can see both sides of the argument, but atleast he provided something. Although I will say the pic he posted is definitely someone who is less than 10% bodyfat.

Bula, if that's you- respect, but you are def lower than 12% mate. I think you should post up a couple more pics and shut everyone up once and for all!

Lazzer

Back