I was talking with my girl and she want onboard!!!

Thezilla

Ok so I have decided to push my cycle back a month or two just based on timing and things I have going on this summer. My girl and I are on the same page and knows of my use of aas. The other day she was like hey is there something I could take??? (Aas related) I was like I have a couple of ideas but I really don't know about women and aas use!!! I was wondering if anybody on here knew anything about it!!! Her background she was a collegiate athlete at the highest level and is no stranger to the gym working out eating right ect!!! She is naturally more just solid then lean and lanky!!! Right now I would say she is at about 12 percent body fat!!!
I was thinking of putting her on some anavar....maybe eight weeks??? 20-40 mg per day??? I'm not really sure though? It's ok for women to run anavar only cycles?? I do know that she does not want to inject anything!! I also know I do not want a chick with a huge clit***128514;
I would say that her ultimate goal would be to lean out with definition and maybe little more vascularity!!

Lean out? If she's 12% BF then she's ready to step on stage.

20-40mg is way too much.

how do you know you don't want a girl with a huge clit?

var at 5-10mgs is all that is needed for a women. my wife and have talked about this just yesterday

casue I had one before and she tried to fuck me in the ass with it!!!! Something you may like?? Not me!!!

Lean out? If she's 12% BF then she's ready to step on stage.

20-40mg is way too much.

how do you know you don't want a girl with a huge clit?

She's not 12%bf and it's abundantly clear that you don't really know what your doing here so I suggest you tell HER to do some research and figure all this stuff out.

I've seen many a boyfriend completely destroy a girl with shitty cycles because they don't understand the very basic fundamental of "girls are not dudes" :)

40mg of Anavar per day for a first time female cycle !! your way off.

my girl is on 5mg per day, and we taper off and on. 40mg is close to what a 200 pound me thats been running gear for 5 years straight would take

and yes 'oral only' cycles are just fine for women . no test base needed, no pct needed

Women carry more bf than man. So what may seem to look like 12% on a women is probably a lot higher. Like mrrippzilla said, 20-40mgs of var would probably destroy her. She should really do her own research on this since it is for her.

20mg wont destroy her but 10mg is fine sides are easy to spot swellimg of the clit is obvious and the voice if it even happens you can back off or completely stop

Thanks roush coming through in the clutch!! Like I said I didn't really know!! I do know about men and their doses bf ect!!! Yea she may be higher then 12 percent because I was basing if off what guy would prob look like so let's say 18 percent. Again like I said I started here to see what's up!! Haven't really researched. Gainjin if you want some come get it fag!!

20mg wont destroy her but 10mg is fine sides are easy to spot swellimg of the clit is obvious and the voice if it even happens you can back off or completely stop

just want to add that there are more sides to look out for then just simply virilization . my girl went up to 10mg var per day , BUT her resting heart rate went from 68 natty to 103 when doing so. not good. at 5mg per day she's at about 88, so thats the 'happy medium' for her right now

Thanks roush coming through in the clutch!! Like I said I didn't really know!! I do know about men and their doses bf ect!!! Yea she may be higher then 12 percent because I was basing if off what guy would prob look like so let's say 18 percent. Again like I said I started here to see what's up!! Haven't really researche. Gainjin if you want some come get it fag!!

Put your girl on 40mg of var a day. I'll be there in 4 weeks.

just want to add that there are more sides to look out for then just simply virilization . my girl went up to 10mg var per day , BUT her resting heart rate went from 68 natty to 103 when doing so. not good. at 5mg per day she's at about 88, so thats the 'happy medium' for her right now

Var effecting heart rate thats new for me ok op check her heart rate too lol

Var effecting heart rate thats new for me ok op check her heart rate too lol

new to you ?! you been in the game for a decade man, elevated heart rate running Var is extremely common. I'm guessing you don't monitor that though on yourself ??

Var is listed in the medical community as one drug to definitely avoid if you have existing heart conditions. its not all that liver toxic like a lot of orals, its one down fall is the heart health (people tend to forget that and think its the safest oral out there)

Last edited:
Back