I was talking with my girl and she want onboard!!!

I just want to remind Roush specifically -- and everyone else as well -- to never threaten or joke about exposing any 'Ology member's true identity. We all take our anonymity very seriously and it protects us all. Anonymity is what allows a forum like this to work so well.

I just want to remind Roush specifically -- and everyone else as well -- to never threaten or joke about exposing any 'Ology member's true identity. We all take our anonymity very seriously and it protects us all. Anonymity is what allows a forum like this to work so well.

yeah no kidding . so stop bringing up my personal shit and personal life already guys, geesh enough already ;)

yeah no kidding . so stop bringing up my personal shit and personal life already guys, geesh enough already ;)

Really dude? You cant see what you said is a big no no talkimg shit avout eachother is one thing but you are straight up crossing the line on a whole other level

Really dude? You cant see what you said is a big no no talkimg shit avout eachother is one thing but you are straight up crossing the line on a whole other level

i didn't get ahead in life by not 'crossing the line' and throwing fuckers under the bus that deserved it, or that simply needed to be made an example of, or simply for my own god damn entertainment . this is an internet forum , I'm on here to be "entertained" . fuck butt hurt bitches, in internet land theres not even a real bus for me to throw you under! and you pretend like there is, whatever.

i didn't get ahead in life by not 'crossing the line' and throwing fuckers under the bus that deserved it, or that simply needed to be made an example of, or simply for my own god damn entertainment . this is an internet forum , I'm on here to be "entertained" . fuck butt hurt bitches, in internet land theres not even a real bus for me to throw you under! and you pretend like there is, whatever.

I dont care about you throwing him under the bus even though its a bitch move when you insinuate youd be willimg to give up my idenity because tour butt hurt that really makes it a bitch move especially when i cant best the shit out of you over it. I could care less you dont know where i live where i worked and nobody is going to investigate a "look this guy is on a steroid site hes committing fraud accusation" but its not something to joke about and good for you if thats how you live some of us are men with character in the real world. I dont throw people under the bus or fuck anyone over out of spite or personal gain plis nobody likes snitches

I dont block my face cuz im worried about my job knowing i juice its obvious i block it cuz of people like you. There is always douche bags in every forum so wuick to blast everyones personal info this site is supposed to be for grown men to talk shit laugh and learn from ine another no need for petty ass shit your too emotional today

I dont care about you throwing him under the bus even though its a bitch move when you insinuate youd be willimg to give up my idenity because tour butt hurt that really makes it a bitch move especially when i cant best the shit out of you over it. I could care less you dont know where i live where i worked and nobody is going to investigate a "look this guy is on a steroid site hes committing fraud accusation" but its not something to joke about and good for you if thats how you live some of us are men with character in the real world. I dont throw people under the bus or fuck anyone over out of spite or personal gain plis nobody likes snitches

***************, wtf man . i don't really care one lick . go murder and rape 5 year old kids in your community. fuck I don't care . just keep it out of my neighborhood . really think I care what you do , of course not , was just giving you shit cause you gave me shit for no reason

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'd be willing to give up your identity" ,, wtf man . i don't really care one lick . go murder and rape 5 year old kids in your community. fuck I don't care . just keep it out of my neighborhood . really think I care what you do , of course not , was just giving you shit cause you gave me shit for no reason

Im cool with that hope you mean it but im sure you can see people may take that serious and not trust you at all um surprised thought youd be used to me by now lol

Im cool with that hope you mean it but im sure you can see people may take that serious and not trust you at all um surprised thought youd be used to me by now lol

man we just talk shit in different ways and different calibers i guess . you slice the tires on my car, then i threaten to burn your family alive (and in the background I'd actually just take your family on a free nice vacation and just pretend to you they all got burnt alive lol).

What's up with OPs original post to this thread with exclamation points after every sentence. A bit of excitment there OP?? U gonna get your girl all juiced up n nowhere to go?? Lol!!!!

man we just talk shit in different ways and different calibers i guess . you slice the tires on my car, then i threaten to burn your family alive (and in the background I'd actually just take your family on a free nice vacation and just pretend to you they all got burnt alive lol).

get a room fellas, and slow your roll.

Back