I would like to introduce myself and ask advice on my First cycle.

kingpins81

I am 26 years old and have about 5 cycles under my belt over the past 3 years. So I am not an advanced user but I have experience with EQ, Test P/C/E, Tren A/E, Masteron p, Stanozolol, Oxymetholone. What my question is how would you layout your cycle if you were to have these particular compounds in your stack. Should I runs this spread out over 6 weeks or is 4 or 5 better. I will be using these following Short ester and orals. I will also have the ancillaries listed which I got for PCT and on cycle side effect reduction that i will have on hand.

10 ml NPP 100mg/ml x 3 vials 3 grams
10 ml Rapid-Test 200mg/ml x 3 vials 6 grams( Mixture of Prop,PhenylProp,Acetate)
10 ml Tren ace 75 mg/ml x 1 vial .75 grams
5mg x 50 FluoxyMesterone tablets .25 grams
10mg x 50 MethylDrostanolone tablets .5 grams

Total Weight of Hormones 10.5 grams

-
PCT/Ancilliaries
60mg x 10 Raloxifene tablets
20mg x 50 Tamoxifene tablet
50mg x 100 Clomiphene tablets
2.5mg x 10 Letrozole
75iu x 1 vial HMG(human menopausal Gonadotropin)
10,000iu x 1 vial HCG
150mg x 10 tablets UrsodeoxyCholic Acid

By the way this will be the strongest cycle I have used by far. My last cycle composed of 1 gram test prop, 7.5 grams Boldenone Undecyclenate, and 30 1 mg tabs of MethylTrienolone.

welcome to the boards, how were your results during your last 5 cycles? please share your stats as well, age, weight, bf%, cycle history, height etc.
why so many compounds? have you done blood works?

welcome to the boards, how were your results during your last 5 cycles? please share your stats as well, age, weight, bf%, cycle history, height etc.
why so many compounds? have you done blood works?

Welcome to the board :wavey:

Gotta get more history cause that's a lot of juice man. s said we wanna know what you gained and how long ago. You started too yearly in life and down the road can have some sides come on. I won't go into it. Too late now but just a forewarning.
I don't see just a simple AI, what you have IMOP is very strong for just cycling without having problems.....Others wlll chime in on that note

thats alot of gear to use bro, whats your cycle history? stats? and why cycle so young, spilled milk now but id love to see your blood works.

OP where did you go ? come back and critique the cycle.

Like most young bloods you most probably like the answers we gave you. However you can do your thing now and not listen and just pay later in life. With respect you are so young and can do so much without cycling it is a shame.

Please listen, do you have a workout partner ? If no get one it makes such a difference in you're training. You can get to real failure and beyond as I call it. And need to eat like pig.
It's not a sprint but a marathon. Your muscles have not matured yep. Bet a lot of your gains are water.

Back