Ibutamoren (MK677) Available Now Doctor Prescribed

IMT staff

Official Sponsor
Do you have an ailing injury or just joint pain in general? Using a suppressive compound like Nandrolone (DECA) to bandage the pain? IMT is happy to announce a non-intrusive new option that may greatly improve your overall wellbeing and performance:

Ibutamoren (MK677)

Strengths available to our prescribers:

10mg Capsules

25mg Capsules

50mg Capsules

At the request of many of our practitioners who have successfully used MK677 in practice IMT has added it to our lineup. MK677 is a non-peptide agonist of the ghrelin receptor and a growth hormone secretagogue, which mimics the growth hormone (GH) stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin.

Click Here to Read the Full Article

Last edited:
Yes I am sorry, our pharmacies cannot ship across the Atlantic. If you know someone here in the states the pharmacy would ship it there for you and they could ship it to you from there.

Sorry about that.

Plymouth MI here :)

Our doctor will write you the script if you qualify. Then we will get it over to the pharmacy and they will ship it out to you, they are licensed in all 50 states.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Plymouth MI here :)

Our doctor will write you the script if you qualify. Then we will get it over to the pharmacy and they will ship it out to you, they are licensed in all 50 states.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Ha, westland, and I’ll get in touch after work. Thanks fellow michigander

Back