ICN New Batches

Brock Landers

As many of you may be aware, there were a few "bad" batches of ICN's that were made right before they closed production (I think it was batch #1582042 to be exact). Since they started up again, many still have doubted they quality of the product. Anyone who has used the newer batch numbers please post your experiences. I would like to go by real feedback rather than hearsay from now on. The batch #'s I have are 2113 0703 0708, and 1699 0603 0608. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

StoneColdNTO said:
Brock......I've just started week 4 of an amp E3D, lot # 1700 0603 0608...........so far so good.

good to hear bro, definitely keep me posted. Any other feedback on these new batch #'s?

I've been on the 1699's for about 7 weeks now. Up 20 lbs and hornier than a motherfucker. Absolutely painless injections and 1.1 to 1.2 cc's per amp. Definitely good stuff.

I'm on the 1699 and it hasn't even been three weeks and i think i feel them. I think these are good ones. I'll know better in a week or two.

I have less than two weeks to decide. Icn`s are what I would like to get. Heard alittle of went on myself and was wondering.
The other chioces are QV and RT which I`ve seen threads bitchin' about both-- so what the hell? Please do post any advise your comfortable with.
Unless I hear other wise I`m going to pretend I never read any off them and either go ICN`s or cheapest.

"The sky is fallin" : Or so some like to claim. DJ

Brock Landers said:
As many of you may be aware, there were a few "bad" batches of ICN's that were made right before they closed production (I think it was batch #1582042 to be exact). Since they started up again, many still have doubted they quality of the product. Anyone who has used the newer batch numbers please post your experiences. I would like to go by real feedback rather than hearsay from now on. The batch #'s I have are 2113 0703 0708, and 1699 0603 0608. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks

I just bought a shitload of ICN amps with the batch #'s 2113 0703 0708 and 1700 0603 0608.

StoneColdNTO, I would appreciate some more feedback from you later on. How does your cycle look, if you don't mind me asking?

Re: Re: ICN New Batches

GeneticalChallenge said:
I
StoneColdNTO, I would appreciate some more feedback from you later on. How does your cycle look, if you don't mind me asking?

Week 1-12 - 583 mg Test (an ICN amp E3D)
Week 4-10 - 30 mg Anavar/day (PeruTech)
1 mg Arimidex EOD
20 mg Nolvadec ED

Just started week four 3 days ago.........

If I can keep my blood pressure in check, going to try some Dubol NPP, not just sure on dosage yet.

Re: Re: Re: ICN New Batches

StoneColdNTO said:
Week 1-12 - 583 mg Test (an ICN amp E3D)
Week 4-10 - 30 mg Anavar/day (PeruTech)
1 mg Arimidex EOD
20 mg Nolvadec ED

Just started week four 3 days ago.........

If I can keep my blood pressure in check, going to try some Dubol NPP, not just sure on dosage yet.
what kind of results ?

DOUBLE J said:
I have less than two weeks to decide. Icn`s are what I would like to get. Heard alittle of went on myself and was wondering.
The other chioces are QV and RT which I`ve seen threads bitchin' about both-- so what the hell? Please do post any advise your comfortable with.
Unless I hear other wise I`m going to pretend I never read any off them and either go ICN`s or cheapest.

"The sky is fallin" : Or so some like to claim. DJ

I'd definitely go with ICN's over QV. IMO

Re: Re: Re: Re: ICN New Batches

DADAWG said:
what kind of results ?

Now remember I'm only 3 weeks into the Test and 3 days on the Var.......I'm up about 5 lbs right now, which is where I want to be. It's going to be a lean mass cycle, if my weight stays the about the same and I drop some body fat, I'd be very pleased.

I've noticed my stamina and recovery are greatly improved, strength is about the same so far, but I have to be real careful not to push it too hard, or the old enlarged heart starts to bother me, and I certainly don't need any of that shit back again.....LOL......so it's hard to get a good indication of any real strength increases.

I noticed today my blood pressure climbed up a little high for my liking, 145/92, so I'm gonna keep a close eye on it and make changes to the cycle if necessary. I can't see it from being from the Anavar (var), probably from the test levels getting up to maximium levels. I know most of you will say it's not that high, but considering my history, it is a real concern for me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: ICN New Batches

StoneColdNTO said:
Now remember I'm only 3 weeks into the Test and 3 days on the Var.......I'm up about 5 lbs right now, which is where I want to be. It's going to be a lean mass cycle, if my weight stays the about the same and I drop some body fat, I'd be very pleased.

Bump

Any updates on the ICN's, Stonecold?

Just started my second week on batch 2113 with some clen.
Bp is all good for those who remember my previous thread.

First question is what is ICN? I know this is probably a silly question but I have to ask it. the next is are you on any BP meds right now Stonecold. If you are then that blood pressure would definately not be ideal. If you are not on meds for it, it is a borderline BP but I can certainly understand your fear. BP is the silent killer. Good luck with the cycle anyhow.

Back