Ideal Body Fat % to Start First Test E Dbol Cycle

Underradar

After 10+ years of slugging it out in the gym I've finally decided to take it to the next level. I plan on doing a 12 week Test E + Dbol kick start starting in November. I'm currently 184 pounds and ~ 13% bf. After reading tons of great posts I'm a little concerned at starting a cycle at 13% bf...I read a great post by a senior member that such a cycle shouldn't even be considered unless you are 13% or below due to the higher concentration aromotase enzymes present in body fat (I do plan on using an AI). Should I consider reducing body fat before my cycle to say 10%. I just want to make sure my first cycle is as successful as possible.

After 10+ years of slugging it out in the gym I've finally decided to take it to the next level. I plan on doing a 12 week Test E + Dbol kick start starting in November. I'm currently 184 pounds and ~ 13% bf. After reading tons of great posts I'm a little concerned at starting a cycle at 13% bf...I read a great post by a senior member that such a cycle shouldn't even be considered unless you are 13% or below due to the higher concentration aromotase enzymes present in body fat (I do plan on using an AI). Should I consider reducing body fat before my cycle to say 10%. I just want to make sure my first cycle is as successful as possible.

don't be overly concerned about your bf%, especially if u are only 13% and are looking to add mass... MOST competitive bodybuilders are 12%+ offseason and get to around 7% when depleted for a show

to walk around day-to-day, year-round at <10% is nearly impossible and not comfortable... where u are is just fine bro... train hard, eat well, rest enough and the results will come

I used to love dbol. I think its a sloppy worthless steroid now.

thanks for all the great info! I will work to maintain my current bf until my cycle with clean eating and hard training!

He just ask you your status because is not a good idea to recomend or safe for young people to run cycle

Back