Ideas for the flaring outside of the tricep?

Harnold

I am a long time gym guy and recently decided to try to get that flare of the triceps that is visible from front on view. You genetically lucky pricks with them need not answer.LOL Anyway, my arms are 20 inches now after dieting down 30lbs for a fight, but I still like that tricep visible from front on view look. Rope pushdowns are out as they bother my elbows too much. Anyone ever figure this out? John Meadows told me rope pushdowns but I knew they were not an option for me. Thanks. :)

Bench dips. Dips. Skull crushers with a wide grip. I usually just add a few super sets at the end of chest workout for triceps. Dedicate an arm day bro if you want growth

If you have concerns about rope pushdowns causing discomfort in your elbows, there are alternative exercises worth exploring. Consider incorporating close-grip bench presses, skull crushers, diamond push-ups, and dips into your routine. Keep experimenting to uncover the most effective tricep-strengthening techniques for your individual needs. Remain determined, and soon enough you'll achieve that noticeable tricep flare.

Back