ideas on my next cycle?

slair

here's what im thinkin:

test-e 375mg (2xweek) 1-16
deca 250mg (2xweek) 1-14
dbol 50mg (ed) 1-6
arimidex .5mg (eod) 1-16
caber .25mg (2xweek) 1-16
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu (2xweek) entire cycle until 10 days after last test pin

pct:
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
aromasin 12.5-25mg ed

what do you think?

Only got 2 cycles under my belt so I wouldn't know, aware me.

Edit: Knew you can't cycle same drugs at same dose but I thought test would be somewhat different, how many cycles does it take to build up though?

Last edited:
I wouldn't run nolva for your PCT unless you want to run into progesterone problems from the deca. Clomid plus Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) will get the boys back online just fine.

i've heard mixed opinions on the nolva after deca thing. Could you explain to me the science please?

no way 500 plus 250 is 750????? holy smoke batman......and there IS extra benifit to that??? and here i thought 3 beers was the same as 6 huh anywho....carryon

here's what im thinkin:

test-e 375mg (2xweek) 1-16
deca 250mg (2xweek) 1-14
dbol 50mg (ed) 1-6
arimidex .5mg (eod) 1-16
caber .25mg (2xweek) 1-16
Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 500iu (2xweek) entire cycle until 10 days after last test pin

pct:
clomid 50/50/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20
aromasin 12.5-25mg ed

what do you think?

Everything looks good. Have you ever though about using Torem instead of clomid, I think its a lot better and a lot less side effects..just something to think about if you do run it
Torem
120/120/60/60

Also you dont need to run aromasin during post cycle therapy (pct), not nessasary. i would use aromasin on cycle instead of adex. much better and barley and sies and does not wreck your lipids..

Cheers

Only got 2 cycles under my belt so I wouldn't know, aware me.

Edit: Knew you can't cycle same drugs at same dose but I thought test would be somewhat different, how many cycles does it take to build up though?

I did not mean to be rude. But yes, all things considered, the most drugs you put in your body, the better and bigger results you will obtain. A lot comes with that and I do not mean to make it that simple, but a gram of test is suppose to change the whole game. Body recomp, strength, etc gets taken to a whole new level. I would not recommend it until you have 4-5 cycles with different compounds in it.

Back