idiotic roommate may have ruined my cycle...

BFSanimal

i was planning on running a cycle of test cypionate for 10 weeks at 500mg a week, injecting monday and thurs 250 mg each. i had 2 10ml vials in my room when my roommate thought he could just show one of his friends the vial when i was away. when they were looking at it he f#%$king dropped it and one broke open! I cant even explain how frustrated i am with him, who does that anyway?! any way the only source i have to get more does not have any more test cyp and only has test 400, a blend which i hear hurts pretty bad. my problem is started my cycle last week, so i could bump the test c down to 350mg a week for almost 7 weeks and add in test 400 for the next 3 weeks. or 5 weeks of test c at the original 500mg a week and 5 of test 400. im afraid when switching to test 400 mid cycle that it could slow my gains as it takes time for it to build up in my system. im not sure what to do here and im in panic mode.
im 200 pounds. this was going to be my first test cycle. this cycle was intended to build lean mass because this is my last season of college football.

i would have my friend pay to buy me a new bottle , just get the test 400 and switch it mid cycle , u will be fine , and if u think it will take time , start taking a dose of it now to let it build , im not sure of the esters , but more then likely its something like test and/or c and prop ? the short esters will only add to it kicking in even faster , u will be fine switching it when u are done the stuff u have now

i would have my friend pay to buy me a new bottle , just get the test 400 and switch it mid cycle , u will be fine , and if u think it will take time , start taking a dose of it now to let it build , im not sure of the esters , but more then likely its something like test and/or c and prop ? the short esters will only add to it kicking in even faster , u will be fine switching it when u are done the stuff u have now

im pretty sure it is prop and c. and you better believe he is paying for it. After the 500mg of test c runs out should i dose the t400 at 500mg a week as well?

im pretty sure it is prop and c. and you better believe he is paying for it. After the 500mg of test c runs out should i dose the t400 at 500mg a week as well?

Yes.

Awhile back i lived with 2 roommates...ran many cycles while living with them...they never had a clue. (beyond getting alot bigger) Just sayin it possible and probably advisable to stay as discreet as you can.

this thread makes me wonder how old op and his roommate are, early 20s? , ur roommate seems immature about juice

^ I was thinking the same thing about the roommate, acting like it's show and tell or something.

are you serious? He and my dealer are the only ones that knew. It's hard to cover up when he walks in when ur taking ur needles upstairs. Im looking for some serious help here.

They WERE the only ones that knew. Good example of what happens when you tell people.

are you serious? He and my dealer are the only ones that knew. It's hard to cover up when he walks in when ur taking ur needles upstairs. Im looking for some serious help here.

He was in "your" room showing "your" bottle to "his" friend. No excuse for that ignorance.

The roommate that saw the needles is only a sophomore so he is still young but i never wanted anyone to know about it, i dont know why you guys think that was on my agenda. He was supposed to be gone for 3 hours for a night class and came back within about 15 minutes because his class got cancelled. We dont live in a perfect world, it happened and there isn't much i can do about it now. Im just trying to move forward with this in the best way i can and im just asking for advice on that part.

Back