If sarms are so great..why aren't they used more than aas..

tproz

Just curious...are sarms that much better than aas..I know they are a little safer..but can you really achieve great results...I know diet is always key!

I don't know anyone who says SARMS are better than AAS, but it does give one an alternative which is "legal", not injected, and with mostly low sides.

Alternatives are always a good thing

Sarms are not better just different its like comparing steroids to hgh or saying dbol is better than test its all different apple's to oranges . Sarms do work you can make good gains and get good results with sarms for example mk 677 one of my favorites gives you all the benefits and some more of ghrp peptides so elevated gh levels without having to inject 4 times a day and cost less to run .
I swear ive felt just as good running lgd as i do on a low dose test cycle.
And who is to say sarms are not as popular as aas do you know how many sarm companies are out there at the moment they are not popping up evreywere because no body is using them .

Google yk 11 its basically a pro/designer steroid like m1t
That you can buy legally sarms h are no joke they can mess you up just as steroids can

Both aas and sarms have there place in body building its not a competition sarms are just another tool and i love running aas and sarms together its not often i take any aas without the addition of a sarm or 2

And i wouldn't say sarms are safer than aas i dont know were you heard that or why you think this but sarms are really just as dangerous as aas most of the same problems can occur
Minus infections from injections and e2 issues but with that said steroids have been around for a long time most variations anyway and we know what goes on sarms are relatively new so long term studies are lacking so safer than aas i dont think so

Sarms are not better just different its like comparing steroids to hgh or saying dbol is better than test its all different apple's to oranges . Sarms do work you can make good gains and get good results with sarms for example mk 677 one of my favorites gives you all the benefits and some more of ghrp peptides so elevated gh levels without having to inject 4 times a day and cost less to run .
I swear ive felt just as good running lgd as i do on a low dose test cycle.
And who is to say sarms are not as popular as aas do you know how many sarm companies are out there at the moment they are not popping up evreywere because no body is using them .

Google yk 11 its basically a pro/designer steroid like m1t
That you can buy legally sarms h are no joke they can mess you up just as steroids can

Both aas and sarms have there place in body building its not a competition sarms are just another tool and i love running aas and sarms together its not often i take any aas without the addition of a sarm or 2

I used lgd one time while on trt..I gained an extra 7lbs..I noticed a little difference

I'm trying to bulk up a little more along with gaining some strength

I used lgd one time while on trt..I gained an extra 7lbs..I noticed a little difference

I'm trying to bulk up a little more along with gaining some strength
Yeah lgd is good maybe guve yk 11 a look or mk 677 with your trt doses or a bit of npp or deca with your trt dose those should see you gain a few pounds

True that sounds good id go m1t or d bol and when you're 4 weeks is up jump on a sarm yk or lgd as a bit of bridge if you're looking for a bit of elevated gh id also run mk 677 for a month or 2 it always makes me feel alot better on cycle and being that you're on trt your gh would be low as it is

For me sarms worked, I ran a combo of Mk677, LG4033, and GW cardarine - and gained 20 pounds over the course of about six weeks. Massive appetite, and slight boost in strength. I know it would have been mostly water with that fast a weight gain, but the weight stuck on me after I finished and I think I've slowly recomped most of it to muscle over time. I'm about the same bf % now as before the sarms cycle, but a consistent 20# heavier.

On the downside they shut me down hard. I was not educated then about signs and side effects, but after about six weeks I started to feel like shit, no libido, no energy. Then a week later I felt like my joints all went major arthritic at the same time, everything hurt. I think my test crashed around week 6, and then estrogen crashed a week later. I stopped then and got better over a couple of weeks. That part was not pleasant.

So, I'd caution that they will shut you down - potentially hard, so it would be good to have exogenous test and knowledge of PCT if you plan to use.

I should also add I was expecting a boost in endurance from the cardarine, but didn't happen. Could have been the combo of all three but my cardio went to crap.

you likely have read overhyped pushing of it. they have their uses and place and each their own qualities but i would not pick over most aas imo

As others have said, they make a great alternative. You can legally buy and sell sarms in most countries and you don't have to inject them.
I think they make a great addition to running AAS. For example, running S4 and testosterone together make for a great recomp.

Take note that the most powerful bodybuilding agent you can find is an excellent diet. Nothing else really matters if you don't have that.

I used them when i was enlisted. Not that the military actively tested for AAS but better than nothing.
Easier to hide a little bottle compared to gear syringes tips wipes ect . What year model is your bike? ?? I love my r6 best bike ive ever owned

Back