If steroidology was a country

I don't think Spartans can be homo lol

Ahh but many were just that. In the ancient Greek warrior culture a man was still very much a man if he had a wife and children at home and a homosexual lover while he was away on campaigns during the fighting season. Some of the most elite of Alexander the Greats shock troops, meaning the first in and last out, were pairs of homosexual lovers because it was believed that they would fight harder not only to defend themselves but also their lover.

Not my cup of tea but to each his own.

Ahh but many were just that. In the ancient Greek warrior culture a man was still very much a man if he had a wife and children at home and a homosexual lover while he was away on campaigns during the fighting season. Some of the most elite of Alexander the Greats shock troops, meaning the first in and last out, were pairs of homosexual lovers because it was believed that they would fight harder not only to defend themselves but also their lover.

Not my cup of tea but to each his own.

fuck QUOTE that lol:naughty:

I don't think Spartans can be homo lol

Spartans did not marry until they were 30 years old. In the mean time they had sex with their battle brothers in the pooper.

Spartan women had a habit of shaving their heads on the wedding night to help the man adapt and switch over to a female.

If I remember history correctly.

Before you go thinking Samurai were cool as shiz as well, they too loved sticking it in the pooper of another dude. Except in the honor bound japanese culture, only the guy taking it was gay. So a high ranking officer could have a wife and children, and stick his wanker in another mans butt and not be gay, but that man whose but he ganked was shunned and called gay...

See this is why I love Americans soldiers. We have a long history of being straight heterosexual men with the best skills in the world....*looks at last 4 years* AWWWW FK! Liberals....

Last edited:
Spartans did not marry until they were 30 years old. In the mean time they had sex with their battle brothers in the pooper.

Spartan women had a habit of shaving their heads on the wedding night to help the man adapt and switch over to a female.

If I remember history correctly.

Before you go thinking Samurai were cool as shiz as well, they too loved sticking it in the pooper of another dude. Except in the honor bound japanese culture, only the guy taking it was gay. So a high ranking officer could have a wife and children, and stick his wanker in another mans butt and not be gay, but that man whose but he ganked was shunned and called gay...

See this is why I love Americans soldiers. We have a long history of being straight heterosexual men with the best skills in the world....*looks at last 4 years* AWWWW FK! Liberals....

awwww this thread is killin it

lol to much homo in this thread.

im out!
95EHo.gif

Back