if you are new to steroids, nutrition, and bodybuilding please read

Hi all,

I'm currently interested and curious about starting steroids and learning more about the procedures, processes, and requirements. I wanted to ask everyone out there what the risks would be about starting them while being HIV Positive, undetectable / healthy and healthy active lifestyle. Of course, I wouldn't want to do any damage to my immune system or cause any interaction with the medication I take but was wondering if anyone had anymore insight on this or have experienced the same situation. I suppose this is my first step to determine whether or not I will further expand my knowledge in the whole process. Any advice or recommendations would truly be appreciated. Thanks!

Welcome to the site bro! Thats a great question as i have never seen it addressed before. I am sure others will pipe in and offer their opinions.

Hi all,

I'm currently interested and curious about starting steroids and learning more about the procedures, processes, and requirements. I wanted to ask everyone out there what the risks would be about starting them while being HIV Positive, undetectable / healthy and healthy active lifestyle. Of course, I wouldn't want to do any damage to my immune system or cause any interaction with the medication I take but was wondering if anyone had anymore insight on this or have experienced the same situation. I suppose this is my first step to determine whether or not I will further expand my knowledge in the whole process. Any advice or recommendations would truly be appreciated. Thanks!

You should also post your own thread so you can get more comments. This is a thread in and of itself.

Back