if you are new to steroids, nutrition, and bodybuilding please read

Let it be said that you should never be new to "steroids, nutrition and bodybuilding" all at the same time.

im considering getting much more dense with this and maybe making an e book... i think it would be beneficial to the community

My girl (Avi ) partner s been reading ur stuff 3j but she s not gonna be joining. She love s your stuff as do I mate.!!!

Great write up! One thing that could/ should be added is getting blood work done. How, where, and what to look for. This is somehting nobody taught me and had to go out and do the research on my own and luckily my VA dr was very helpful. Not every cycle will work for everyone and checking your stats is pretty vital to staying healthy during a cycle.

not a bad idea!
Great write up! One thing that could/ should be added is getting blood work done. How, where, and what to look for. This is somehting nobody taught me and had to go out and do the research on my own and luckily my VA dr was very helpful. Not every cycle will work for everyone and checking your stats is pretty vital to staying healthy during a cycle.

Great article!
Taking HCG all the way through the cycle as an “on cycle therapy” to avoid any shut down. Excellent!... learned something new already.

im not sure if its just me, but this link is dead for me. page not found. just trying top read all the stickys

Hi all,

I'm currently interested and curious about starting steroids and learning more about the procedures, processes, and requirements. I wanted to ask everyone out there what the risks would be about starting them while being HIV Positive, undetectable / healthy and healthy active lifestyle. Of course, I wouldn't want to do any damage to my immune system or cause any interaction with the medication I take but was wondering if anyone had anymore insight on this or have experienced the same situation. I suppose this is my first step to determine whether or not I will further expand my knowledge in the whole process. Any advice or recommendations would truly be appreciated. Thanks!

Back