If you went from single to having a GF...

Eh it can , depends on your motivation for doing what you do now right? If you are doing everything in your life just to attract a woman once you have one you'll tire of all the hard work and get soft. Usually rebounds though in a few months when the love chemicals wear off and then you get your drive back.

I always did better when single... more time... less happy time if you know what I mean

^^ haha So true,

but you can keep the drive, you just have to not let her effect it.... and dont bring her to the gym,,,,, usualy the worst workouts ive ever had.... haha

At my age I m just glad to be able to train and attract em..20-50 bring it..steady gf s are a plus and a minus. It s all about the cool type of gf that is into training or dating a hard man...with a hard on

At my age I m just glad to be able to train and attract em..20-50 bring it..steady gf s are a plus and a minus. It s all about the cool type of gf that is into training or dating a hard man...with a hard on

Couldn't agree more.

You should be in a relationship what you are when you are not in one. Dont change, make sacrifices but dont change who you are. she wants to get to know who you are not who you are acting as.

You should be in a relationship what you are when you are not in one. Dont change, make sacrifices but dont change who you are. she wants to get to know who you are not who you are acting as.

Strongly agreed..in addition, you'll want to make sure you are dating the real her and not who she is trying to be. You never know...maybe both of you have the same skeletons in the closet.

a lot of people stop lifting and become "soft" when they have gfs. I'm guessing most people on this board wouldn't be here if that was the case for them though lol. I thnk it's better to stay on top of their shit so that they're girl never gets too comfortable

Back