IFBB pro talks steroid use for everyday guys

I stopped as soon as he said "why wouldnt we tell the truth" bodybuilders are the biggest liars in the world the sport is already looked at like a bunch of weirdo steroid abusers why the hell would they tell the truth?

I stopped as soon as he said "why wouldnt we tell the truth" bodybuilders are the biggest liars in the world the sport is already looked at like a bunch of weirdo steroid abusers why the hell would they tell the truth?

ATtention Deficit Disorder

No need to pay me for diagnosing your medical condition 49er , it's a freebie

His point was "no shit we all do steroids " "75% of the guys at your local gym run gear".. Point being there is no need to lie

His point was "no shit we all do steroids " "75% of the guys at your local gym run gear".. Point being there is no need to lie

Lol ok ill watch it then maybe i just hate the guys that say they run 600mg deca and 500 test and step on the olympoa stage

His video is almost like he is talking straight to Roush literally

thats still your ADD my friend .
you just can't get me out of your mind . you watch a youtube vid and your thinking about me . you fuck your wife your thinking about me . you jerk off and your still thinking about me :)

thats still your ADD my friend .
you just can't get me out of your mind . you watch a youtube vid and your thinking about me . you fuck your wife your thinking about me . you jerk off and your still thinking about me :)

Im already deep in your head i took a long break to watch castaway on tv and you were non stop checking to see if i or anyone had anything to say on your threads where i derailed you bet you didnt think i did bloodwork did ya lol

I find it annoying when people say they are more dedicated. Half the guys in the gym (Not the old guys, not the clueless ones), but the ones who go to the gym lift and a specific routine and train every day of the week and comes home to a solid diet to bulk on. They all do it, the only diff is that one uses no AAS, one uses Low dose AAS and the third uses high dose AAS. The diff in muscle mass and str show as a result of it. This guy makes it seem like a 500mg test cycle will give you more than enough muscle that the typical gym guy wants. I really do think it's low dose AAS for fitness model/asthetic look and for the dense muscle monster it's high AAS. I don't know why people don't state that stuff enough.

I know Bostin loyd is some terrible example, but seriously.. Look at his dosage ramps and look at his pictures, he's like 250+ lbs at his height of lean mass. Then look at the guys running 500 test, deca or low dose tren....The size really shows. PS: I don't support BL, but he is a solid example of this. He has overdone himself though tbh

Last edited:
I find it annoying when people say they are more dedicated. Half the guys in the gym (Not the old guys, not the clueless ones), but the ones who go to the gym lift and a specific routine and train every day of the week and comes home to a solid diet to bulk on. They all do it, the only diff is that one uses no AAS, one uses Low dose AAS and the third uses high dose AAS. The diff in muscle mass and str show as a result of it. This guy makes it seem like a 500mg test cycle will give you more than enough muscle that the typical gym guy wants. I really do think it's low dose AAS for fitness model/asthetic look and for the dense muscle monster it's high AAS. I don't know why people don't state that stuff enough.

I know Bostin loyd is some terrible example, but seriously.. Look at his dosage ramps and look at his pictures, he's like 250+ lbs at his height of lean mass. Then look at the guys running 500 test, deca or low dose tren....The size really shows. PS: I don't support BL, but he is a solid example of this. He has overdone himself though tbh

It's genetics my friend

It's genetics my friend

Have you ever seen a bodybuilder cime off or go to prison? They look like pathetic teenage boys. Its chemical warfare high dose hgh and slin os the only way to create their size. We can say its genetics to make us feel better of our results but genetucs only determines the shape and how the muscle will look developed. The man that works the hardest has the money for growth and access to the best aas is gonna go alot farther than anyone else. Not everyone is willing to push the limits.

And someone will jump in and say its because they stoooed eating right lol try keeping a 250lb lean body on the best diet without hormones.

And someone will jump in and say its because they stoooed eating right lol try keeping a 250lb lean body on the best diet without hormones.

Well of course you're going to shrivel up to a teenage boy if you have to come off gear and go to prison. And when I say genetics I mean that genetically they start from a better point than most and they respond better than most to the hormones.

Have you ever seen a bodybuilder cime off or go to prison? They look like pathetic teenage boys. Its chemical warfare high dose hgh and slin os the only way to create their size. We can say its genetics to make us feel better of our results but genetucs only determines the shape and how the muscle will look developed. The man that works the hardest has the money for growth and access to the best aas is gonna go alot farther than anyone else. Not everyone is willing to push the limits.

This is true. Bostin loyd is a perfect example. Just like ol Richie piano said, bostin should be the biggest dude in the world but why isn't he

This is true. Bostin loyd is a perfect example. Just like ol Richie piano said, bostin should be the biggest dude in the world but why isn't he

Ya but another thing about bostin is hes young he admits hes lazy not alot of mature muscle and he uses generics id bet if he took fda growth 20+iu hed be a different story. We can see though how drastic of a change he does though using possibly underdosed gear and cheap generics and peptides. If you compare him to a pro ifbb then ya he looks crappy but the dude is a beast compared to 90% of the rest of us on forums

Ya but another thing about bostin is hes young he admits hes lazy not alot of mature muscle and he uses generics id bet if he took fda growth 20+iu hed be a different story. We can see though how drastic of a change he does though using possibly underdosed gear and cheap generics and peptides. If you compare him to a pro ifbb then ya he looks crappy but the dude is a beast compared to 90% of the rest of us on forums

I don't care if you gave the dude all the best/most drugs in the world he doesn't compare to those dudes he aspires to be like. And why can't he?...cuz he doesn't have the genetics. Put him and another pro on the exact same protocol and see who'd come out on top

Good video Roush, a whole lot better than listening to that douche Bostin Loyd. Especially like the part that he keeps going over and over about research and learning and not listening to some bro at the gym.

Safety first which is the main reason I like this forum. Most of the guys on here back their shit up with facts not some bullshit they heard at the gym.

I don't care if you gave the dude all the best/most drugs in the world he doesn't compare to those dudes he aspires to be like. And why can't he?...cuz he doesn't have the genetics. Put him and another pro on the exact same protocol and see who'd come out on top

Sumb ass did you read he doesnt use the quality or the hgh that pros use. What rich piana is that generics to you? How does bostin compare next to you? Theres millions of people with great genetics that will be fat slobs great genetics without steroids are nothing

This guy on the video has alot of truth but hes just another typical bodybuilder with a agenda he also sells a bunch of useless supplements hes so honest lol

Back