IFBB pro talks steroid use for everyday guys

I don't think anyone ever said their genetics were better than bostins, mine aren't and neither are yours. I was saying they aren't the caliber of those pro bodybuilders you were talking about going to jail (Craig titus)

I dont know how true that is i think anyone here can look like bostin if they put in the work took a bunch of shit like an idiot and willimg to pit oil in all your lagging muscles not too many people are willing to do that

I dont know how true that is i think anyone here can look like bostin if they put in the work took a bunch of shit like an idiot and willimg to pit oil in all your lagging muscles not too many people are willing to do that

View attachment 565738

i agree its an attainable look. but what I'm wondering then is why 49er does not look like this :) he trains 3 hours a day and harder then anyone else on this forum , and he has access to the super secret underground phamra hgh and all the best gear

Damn I thought that I talked a lot of shit, that is until reading 9ers posts haha cracking me up

when your brain is not capable of thinking or reading or studying because of severe attention deficit disorder, pretty much all you can do is just talk shit . and if thats all your capable of doing then one gets pretty damn good at it over time

View attachment 565738

i agree its an attainable look. but what I'm wondering then is why 49er does not look like this :) he trains 3 hours a day and harder then anyone else on this forum , and he has access to the super secret underground phamra hgh and all the best gear

If you read what i say you would have saw me say "willing to put in the work" "take a bunch of shit and srick oil in my muscles...... I wont ever look like that anytime soon i am not willing to diet down lime that and damn sure cant endure all the hormones. I only use tren 5 or 6 weeks out from a meet now. I stay on test cycle in var anadrol as i prepare no where near what needs to be done to achieve that goal.

Size is not so much dependant on genetics...

It's down to the diet and amount of AAS. Genetics only shows the shape ect...

The old school generation BB'ers didn't have tren or HGH, but what they had was steroids like dbol and back then they took those like candy nonstop compared to the stupid 50mg dbol cycle only for 6 weeks lol..

The old school generation BB'ers didn't have tren or HGH, but what they had was steroids like dbol and back then they took those like candy nonstop compared to the stupid 50mg dbol cycle only for 6 weeks lol..

I'm sure...size is not dependant on genetics...lol

That ranch must be kickin in

just a few posts back you said bostin way lazy , now your saying he puts in the work

Yes point exactly how well steroids work now imagine if he trained harder! Very good for listening! Putting in work means everything diet training rest hormone intake

I'm sure...size is not dependant on genetics...lol

That ranch must be kickin in

Yes everybody that looks better than us are special humans and have better genetics than everyine else that doesnt look like them

genetics is what specifically determines a persons size to begin with , same with muscle bellies and shape.

Dbol was not invented until the mid 1960s. the pic i posted was mr america in the 1950s

genetics is what specifically determines a persons size to begin with , same with muscle bellies and shape.

Dbol was not invented until the mid 1960s. the pic i posted was mr america in the 1950s

Shits always been around or else there would still be guys like that on test only

Back