IFBB pro talks steroid use for everyday guys

Bostin without genetics like you claim won a huge show and definitely won the last comp even though he lost. I dont follow bostin or even like him but cmon he looks better than all of you haha

Bostin without genetics like you claim won a huge show and definitely won the last comp even though he lost. I dont follow bostin or even like him but cmon he looks better than all of you haha

I don't know why you can't wrap your cheeto eatin head around the fact that it doesn't take every single person the same amount of drugs to achieve something

I don't know why you can't wrap your cheeto eatin head around the fact that it doesn't take every single person the same amount of drugs to achieve something

Wrong! There is no such thing as a 250lb bodybuilder 3% bf without massive amounts of HGH and slin

^^ this . 49er thinks that you have to have the magical pharma hgh in order to get big . BUT what did all the big fuckers do back in the 60s? plenty of old school big ripped body builders from back in the day that were big as fuck and did very little gear , let alone all the phamra hgh and slin they have now a days. it still comes down to genetics

I find it annoying when people say they are more dedicated. Half the guys in the gym (Not the old guys, not the clueless ones), but the ones who go to the gym lift and a specific routine and train every day of the week and comes home to a solid diet to bulk on. They all do it, the only diff is that one uses no AAS, one uses Low dose AAS and the third uses high dose AAS. The diff in muscle mass and str show as a result of it. This guy makes it seem like a 500mg test cycle will give you more than enough muscle that the typical gym guy wants. I really do think it's low dose AAS for fitness model/asthetic look and for the dense muscle monster it's high AAS. I don't know why people don't state that stuff enough.

I know Bostin loyd is some terrible example, but seriously.. Look at his dosage ramps and look at his pictures, he's like 250+ lbs at his height of lean mass. Then look at the guys running 500 test, deca or low dose tren....The size really shows. PS: I don't support BL, but he is a solid example of this. He has overdone himself though tbh

Botin Loyd would probably look better and be a better body builder if he ran LESS gear. thats not just my opinion either , bodybuilding coaches have said the same thing.

you can't just do higher and higher dosages and grow more and more. your body only has so many androgen receptors the gear can bind to. period

the other thing is that there is GENETICS in regards to the gear itself . some guys are 'genetically' hyper responders to AAS use , they simply have more androgen receptors in the muscle then other guys . so even with 'gear' its still based on genetics. and yes, guys that are genetically predisposed and hyper responders to gear can get by with lower doses and get big as fuck.

This guy makes it seem like a 500mg test cycle will give you more than enough muscle that the typical gym guy wants. I really do think it's low dose AAS for fitness model/asthetic look and for the dense muscle monster it's high AAS. I don't know why people don't state that stuff enough.

well people don't state that enough cause its just your opinion. just because you have to take a shit ton of gear to get to 185 pounds, does not mean some other guy has to do that , another guy may only take a small cycle of test and get to 250 pounds . his genetics are just way better then yours .

take big Rami for example, he is 345 in the off season and 300 pounds on stage at 7% bf . you think thats ONLY because of steroids!? lets just say that the steroids gave big Rami 50 pounds of pure solid muscle (which is a shit ton of muscle) , well take away the steroids and that 50 pounds of steroid built muscle and he would still be 295 pounds full natty . why , genetics

Gawd i dont even know where to start roush big rami? Really do you have any idea who he is connected too? That is real igf and growth keep down playing your own gaims on genetics you are beyond a parrot..... He would look better with less aas ya i saw that youtube video too lmao

View attachment 565737

this guy got more muscular then you can even dream about , yet he had no growth hormone, no tren, no IGF , etc etc. (he was before those things were ever invented)

Nice avoiding what i say tren has always been around parabolon.

Heres a little scenario since we all know who bostin is lets use him..... Ok so he has shitty genetics but looks way better than you. He takes alot of shit and is way bigger and muscular than you. So does that mean that your genetics are even worse than his? Or does he blow up to that size because he takes alot of shit? I mean how many categories of genetics are there his suck so dam you must be a total piece of shit in the genetic department i guess

Nice avoiding what i say tren has always been around parabolon.

Heres a little scenario since we all know who bostin is lets use him..... Ok so he has shitty genetics but looks way better than you. He takes alot of shit and is way bigger and muscular than you. So does that mean that your genetics are even worse than his? Or does he blow up to that size because he takes alot of shit? I mean how many categories of genetics are there his suck so dam you must be a total piece of shit in the genetic department i guess

i never said that Bostin had shitty genetics , rich piana said that , not me. i said he would prob look better on less gear (that implies he has good enough genetics to look good with less , right)

and I'm self confident enough to admit that a shit ton of guys have way better genetics then me. thats fine. I don't have to use pussy excuses like "man, they must have the real deal pharma hgh, or they must run super high doses" , fuk no , man they can be full natty and still look better then me . I'm fine with that

Last edited:
i never said that Bostin had shitty genetics , rich piana said that , not me. i said he would prob look better on less gear (that implies he has good enough genetics to look good with less , right)

and I'm self confident enough to admit that a shit ton of guys have way better genetics then me. thats fine. I don't have to use pussy excuses like "man, they must have the real deal pharma hgh, or they must run super high doses" , fuk no , man they can be full natty and still look better then me . I'm fine with that

Your not gonna bullshit me man are you retarded to say big rami would be 295 natty? Nobody is that stupid nobody can be that big under 10%bf in off season dont be stupid

Your not gonna bullshit me man are you retarded to say big rami would be 295 natty? Nobody is that stupid nobody can be that big under 10%bf in off season dont be stupid

the small amount of cellular mass thats between your ears, has NO Idea what is genetically possible in the human race.
to say something is impossible, that you really know nothing about , is plain arrogant and ignorant.

the small amount of cellular mass thats between your ears, has NO Idea what is genetically possible in the human race.
to say something is impossible, that you really know nothing about , is plain arrogant and ignorant.

Point proven

I don't think anyone ever said their genetics were better than bostins, mine aren't and neither are yours. I was saying they aren't the caliber of those pro bodybuilders you were talking about going to jail (Craig titus)

Back