IGF-1 Blood work...RESULTS.

sgtmetal

Well I had my blood work done to test my IGF-1 levels. I have been using IGF-1 from Crown Peptides.com both their LR3 and DES.

My dosage.
IGF-1 Des Pre-workout pinned IM 30mcg Bi-Lat in muscle group worked.

IGF-1 LR3 pinned 2 hour post workout 100mcg ED even on off days.

For the blood work I pinned an extra dose of IGF-1 LR3 the morning of the test at 5AM. I had my blood drawn at 11:48 AM. Here are the results.....

Insulin-Like Growth Factor I RESULT:127 RANGE:98-282 ng/mL BN

As you can see nothing out of the normal.

I am assuming I have bunk gear? Or is the IGF-1 being bound to receptors quickly and that is just referencing the remaining free floating around?

Anyone have any thoughts?

I don't know, but would lean toward it being bunk if you aren't noticing any other effects. I honestly don't know if mines legit, it's from extreme peptide. I remember trying it from a place called labpe a long time ago & it made me voraciously hungry.

Have you seen moppy's posts regarding synthesized peptides versus peptides made by recombinant DNA? I see no such claims on Crown's website...

Have you seen moppy's posts regarding synthesized peptides versus peptides made by recombinant DNA? I see no such claims on Crown's website...

Yes I have read that post, I have also read other studies that say your body can't tell a difference. No crown doesn't claim to be recombinant, it says right on the site chem synthesized.

BUT if you take a look at another post I commented in. After originally posted this I found some info on the actual IGF1 test, apparently the normal IGF1 test is only for bound IGF1 not bioavailable. Apparently there is a special test to show bioaval, just like there is two different testosterone tests.

Last edited:
Back