igf-1 lr3 organ growth

Toolshed23

I GOT BLISTAZ ON ME FINGA
does igf-1 lr3 cause organ growth or growth gut like hgh does? if so does it do this only over a exact dosage?

Ya I guess if the info is so hard to find it may not happen or may happen but be so minute that it isnt visible.

from the research ive done it seems like it does cause organ growth but only at very high doses and for long periods of time. i ran some igf1lr3 and i kept the doses low (20-30mcg) and only ran it for 5 weeks.

So would 50 mcg ed for 5 weeks cause organ growth you think? or just stick with the 30 mcg

So would 50 mcg ed for 5 weeks cause organ growth you think? or just stick with the 30 mcg

yeah thats fine. what people were paying was it did cause organ growth but for people using it at over 100mcg+ for months and months. i didnt see any science to back that claim up but it does makes some sense.

yes it can. hgh does not actually cause the organ growth, its the igf that the hgh is converted into. so that should tell ya something about it. its powerful shit man. i have been on igf-des at 65mcg ed for a while now and dont see anything too bad. also been on hgh at 8iu ed along with that.

Igf can grow anything it touches. I've ran igf 4 on 4 off for like 18 or more months now. No gh gut or anything like that. I usually use about 50-60mcg. I'm pretty much done with it for now and will only be using during post cycle therapy (pct) but I got a ton free to try for a long run. Igf has it's place but don't be fooled by the claims. It's not inducing hypertrophy each time and can cause an issue because it needs to be used at the right time which is impossible for us to know.

Back