IGF-1 or GHRP-6 which is better?

Depends on how many mg. Google peptide calculator and enter the dose you want,100mcg, the amount of peptide, and mess with bw amounts. I usually keep it simple. 5mg add 5ml bw = 1000mcg per 1ml so half is 500mcg so 1/10 is 100mcg so the 10marf on a 1ml slin pin is 100mcg.

I used DES pre and mgf post and it was ok. Wasn't real impressed. Ive only tried two cycles like that. First time I added 1/2inch to my pecs, then about 20days later it disappeared. Others like the combo and in theory it's perfect but I just didnt notice much difference. Actually I used peg mgf so maybe mgf is better option.

User- thanks a bunch for all of the great information!

Game plan I have (correct me if I am wrong)
Work out day will go bi lateral injections into target muscle at 15mcg per and then another 30 mcg sub q - this will be in the am then will eat, I work out in the evenings. Example will be back and bi is target will inject bi's one Fay ten back the next lift day. Will rotate target muscle groups looking for some localized growth.

Hope this sounds feasible....
J-

User, what is better for localized growth? GHRP-2?

Want to use something that will keep strength, size and vasularity I currently have.

Again, this information is amazing! Thanks a ton!

J-

Stick with igf. Igf DES is better option for spot growth but igf is what you want.

The growth hormone releasing peptides work well as a substitute for gh but it has to be the combination of ghrp/ghrh(Mod grf-ghrp 2 or 6). They are better for fat loss, sleep/recovery.

Depends on how many mg. Google peptide calculator and enter the dose you want,100mcg, the amount of peptide, and mess with bw amounts. I usually keep it simple. 5mg add 5ml bw = 1000mcg per 1ml so half is 500mcg so 1/10 is 100mcg so the 10marf on a 1ml slin pin is 100mcg.

I used DES pre and mgf post and it was ok. Wasn't real impressed. Ive only tried two cycles like that. First time I added 1/2inch to my pecs, then about 20days later it disappeared. Others like the combo and in theory it's perfect but I just didnt notice much difference. Actually I used peg mgf so maybe mgf is better option.

If I reconstitute the hex with 5ml of bw, that then makes my concentration 100mcg per 10 iu... How many ius should I start out with today? Im ready to poke...

Try 100mcg pre workout and move up from there or use it just before bed. It will boost your gh out put. I've gone as high as 400mcg pre workout. If it doesn't effect your sleep, before bed is a great time to use it.

Try 100mcg pre workout and move up from there or use it just before bed. It will boost your gh out put. I've gone as high as 400mcg pre workout. If it doesn't effect your sleep, before bed is a great time to use it.

Heres a minor monkey wrench in the plan...the hex is 2mg not 5mg as mentioned in your calculation.

I just tried using peptidecalculator.com and im not confident in my results. Can you help here?

User: I just got MGF (2mg x 2ml, this is not PEG) so I could try the IGF-DES before and MGF after workout protocol. How do you suggest I reconstitute to make a legible dose. I'd imagine you'd want me to add 2ml of a certain fluid. Which? What will the concentration be and how much do you recommend for the dose?

i havent found any sites with a dose. im going to run my MGF like i have my IGF-DES and do 400mcg split into two shots in each muscle group worked that day.

I ran peg mgf at 250mcg pwo. I don't care for it much. Results I got were great then went away immediately after I stopped use. Mgf is the better choice. 200mcg is fine for a dose or even 100mcg a day. I would do a second dose of igf a few hours after mgf or if training the following day just do a pre workout dose.

Back