igf-1 or or other peps for lengthening biceps?

jozifp103

This may or may not be a dumb question. I personally have short bicpes. They are attached higher on my arms closer to the shoulder and i can fit almost 3 fingers between my inner elbow and beginning of bicep. I know this is based on genetics and cannot be changed even with steroids. I was curious if something like hgh or igf-1 would help with this as it overrides genetics and can cause hyperplasia and new muscle cells? Could it help lengthen my biceps so they start closer to my forearm? I am not expecting miracles I am just curious if that is something these peptides are capable of possibly.

Real IGF1 can cause hyperplastia, which is basically the growth of new muscle cells, that will make you biceps bigger obviously, but there isnt anything that is going to change what you were genetically given. And even if it were to do so, its not going to be a noticeable difference.

figured as much. it's not as dramatic as i made it sound. my biceps look fine they just have a more gradual slope to them and not a steep defined one like some of whom i envy lol. thanks tho

We all have stuff we wish was different man lol just do the best with what you have. Ive ran IGF twice and itll make your muscles bigger but def wont change the shape of them.

Back