IGF 1...Tell me more

shainesboostin

As some here may know, I am a type 1 diabetic, and from what I read, that has alot to do with production of IGF 1. I am still having a hell of a time figuring out all the chemistry and what not of IGF 1 which is why I am here. Can someone give me some good reads on it?

Also, If I decided to do a "cycle" of it, can someone give me a base idea? From what I read its somewhere around 20-60mcg but I dont know iff thats a day, or split threw out the week ect.,

Thanks in advance guys.

O and by the way, fuck reconstituting it! I feel like im in a math class again! I wish I was smarter with math.

I swear you gotta be a scientist to reconstitute it! Dayum!

/rant

Hmmm, I'm not sure about IGF-1 specifically. I know with other peptides you use bacteriostatic water. Its tricky with IGF-1 cuz it comes so small and doses are almost microscopic tiny nshit

Good question. You will need to use Acetic Acid. This is needed to balance the acidity and increase shelf life.

Awsome, so the BW is just for injecton purposes, ie: Burning without it?

Also, what is you take if you can answer this....IM or Subq?

And by the way, thanks for being so helpful, you guys are awsome!

I ask this because usually, I run a 3 day a week fullbody routine, so I work EVERY muscle each workout! So where the hell would I inject?

Or better yet, on a typical 3 day a week split, you do 2 mucles each session ie: Chest, tris, so which would you inject? The laggin part?

You definately want to use AA for recon. To have the proper ph. Otherwise it will degrade to fast. You can inject sub q or IM. I think IM is better but with the lr3 it will be systemic any way. You can inject ed, eod, how ever you want. There's no best way. It's trial and error to see what works for you. I like 3 hours pwo and first thing in the morning non work out days, but right now I'm trying 5 on 2 off at 40mcg. I have tried pre wo, pwo, and alot of variations. I liked pwo but have read that can negatively impact natural mgf production. Pick a time and a dose, I recomend 40mcg, and see how that works for you. Everyone responds different. You can always raise or lower the dose and try out some different timings and combinations

I ask this because usually, I run a 3 day a week fullbody routine, so I work EVERY muscle each workout! So where the hell would I inject?

Or better yet, on a typical 3 day a week split, you do 2 mucles each session ie: Chest, tris, so which would you inject? The laggin part?

you're running a 3 day full body routine? No wonder you're not happy with your results bro.

Sorry, yes you need AA. lol

you're running a 3 day full body routine? No wonder you're not happy with your results bro.

Sorry, yes you need AA. lol

Lol, hey now, if you can find A study, that says splits are better show me!

Not arguing just sayin...Ive done both and I apperently got fucked in the gene pool! lol

Back