IGF-1 vs HGH for Hyperplasia

Sketch2000

This is my main goal with the usage of GH / Peptides...
The ability for your body to actually create or produce NEW cells...

Thru my research IGF-1 is far more potent and effective than GH...

But is it good for Hyperplasia ?

I haven't known anyone (personally) that's used IGF-1 over GH and didn't come back looking twice the size (AND STAYED THAT WAY) due to hyperplasia...

As for GH - What would be a good dosage to try and get hyperplasia (I know it will occur at some level, but what I'm asking is at a decent level where you and others can see a change) - I know GH is mostly bunk these days - the guys I know that really increased in size - everywhere - used pharmaceutical grade stuff from aging clinics - they could afford it - I can't...

What about grey tops?
A lot of chatter going on about them and their efficiency (or not) on many others - AS, Professional Muscle, etc....
and about generics and utter garbage from China...

Then the really good professional grade pharma stuff like Phizer, etc...

I (like everyone else) is looking for the most cost effective route to reach a high level of GH.

My research indicates that quality grade GH will consistently result in mid 20's via lab work. Other generics etc. will not...they can be higher...but not as consistent.

Have any of you who used IGF-1 and HGH had your serum levels tested to see the difference?
Which would you prefer for GROWTH (hyperplasia)?

If anything PM me...

Sketch

Last edited:
your talking igf1 peptide right? Real igf blows hgh out the water and is out of price range for probably everyone on this board and if they have it sure wont spend that kind of money On it. Honestly be patient until you find a source for real hgh not generic I fell in love with serostim and i hate generics they dont compare.

your talking igf1 peptide right? Real igf blows hgh out the water and is out of price range for probably everyone on this board and if they have it sure wont spend that kind of money On it. Honestly be patient until you find a source for real hgh not generic I fell in love with serostim and i hate generics they dont compare.

Thanks brother. No, I'm not running IGF-1 at the moment. Just GHRP-2 and CJC 1295.
I've found a reputable source for grey tops.
What do you think a starting dose for GH would be?

I'm thinking 5 iu daily?

Thanks brother. No, I'm not running IGF-1 at the moment. Just GHRP-2 and CJC 1295.
I've found a reputable source for grey tops.
What do you think a starting dose for GH would be?

I'm thinking 5 iu daily?

I don't wanna shit on your dinner plate but im very honest i wouldn't pinn 5iu of generics even if someone gave me 10 years worth for free.

I don't wanna shit on your dinner plate but im very honest i wouldn't pinn 5iu of generics even if someone gave me 10 years worth for free.

These grey tops are legit bro. From various people....
I wouldn't risk it otherwise.

Other than that, I could use some IGF-1...but how much would i need to reach high levels of GH? enough to cause hyperplasia?

These grey tops are legit bro. From various people....
I wouldn't risk it otherwise.

Other than that, I could use some IGF-1...but how much would i need to reach high levels of GH? enough to cause hyperplasia?

There legit why because the bloodwork said so? Mine scored 36.2 and they fucken suck ohbya there good for cts wonderful for that! Only one way to learn pinn that stuff one day you will use real pharmacy grade llike serostim and you will be like "fuck what was that shit that gave me bruises and got me nowhere."

As for igf ive never used it so i cant comment but i cant see myself paying forba cycle of peps i rather save for real hgh when you ask someone hows there generics going they say "no complaints" "im my leanest ever" "my hands go numb there legit" now a person running fda gh says "fuck I sleep so good" "dam i look good today" "my nails grow so fast and my skin looks incredible" "look at the striations on my shoulders" big big difference been there done that live and learn bro

Not to mention according to everyone generics take 6 months to a year to work! Who the fuck wants to wait that long? Use pharm grade and you see changes withiN a week! Especially at a higher dose i pinned 18iu just to see what happens its fucken crazzy guarantee you will look great by the morning, it goes away you would have to stay on high dose to maintain the look but it showed me just how powerful hgh is

There legit why because the bloodwork said so? Mine scored 36.2 and they fucken suck ohbya there good for cts wonderful for that! Only one way to learn pinn that stuff one day you will use real pharmacy grade llike serostim and you will be like "fuck what was that shit that gave me bruises and got me nowhere."

As for igf ive never used it so i cant comment but i cant see myself paying forba cycle of peps i rather save for real hgh when you ask someone hows there generics going they say "no complaints" "im my leanest ever" "my hands go numb there legit" now a person running fda gh says "fuck I sleep so good" "dam i look good today" "my nails grow so fast and my skin looks incredible" "look at the striations on my shoulders" big big difference been there done that live and learn bro

K gotcha brother....need a source for pharma then..

Not to mention according to everyone generics take 6 months to a year to work! Who the fuck wants to wait that long? Use pharm grade and you see changes withiN a week! Especially at a higher dose i pinned 18iu just to see what happens its fucken crazzy guarantee you will look great by the morning, it goes away you would have to stay on high dose to maintain the look but it showed me just how powerful hgh is

18 ius...damn that's a lot brother...

18 ius...damn that's a lot brother...

I only did that out of curiosity i been only using 2-3 iu im gonna have to come off im just about out. I have a baby now and cant justify spending cash on gh. Pharm grade is a beautiful thing. You can try generic but i just dont like people going through the problems i experience and the money I wasted just trying to help but honestly as for myself ill never use generic again

I only did that out of curiosity i been only using 2-3 iu im gonna have to come off im just about out. I have a baby now and cant justify spending cash on gh. Pharm grade is a beautiful thing. You can try generic but i just dont like people going through the problems i experience and the money I wasted just trying to help but honestly as for myself ill never use generic again

K. Gotcha bro. Appreciate the input.

So what your saying is -

Your bloodwork scored 36.2 on generics?

TheGreyTop is where you authenticate the supply of grey tops I'm considering getting...so far good reviews bro

Legitimate greytops (if your source is who I suspect) are better than serostims etc as far as value per dollar goes.

Hands down. Not saying they are necessarily better unit per unit, but the grey tops I suspect you are talking about ARE legitimately a better value for your dollar than legitimate (but grey/black market) pharm GH.

Shit generics are just that, of course they will be blown out of the water by legitimate pharm grade.

Back to your OP, legitimate IGF (increlex, ipsen) is on part with higher end pharmaceutical GH here in canada, when it comes to price / availability / chance of legitimacy and will far exceed GH+slin for pure hyperplasia.

Legitimate greytops (if your source is who I suspect) are better than serostims etc as far as value per dollar goes.

Hands down. Not saying they are necessarily better unit per unit, but the grey tops I suspect you are talking about ARE legitimately a better value for your dollar than legitimate (but grey/black market) pharm GH.

Shit generics are just that, of course they will be blown out of the water by legitimate pharm grade.

Back to your OP, legitimate IGF (increlex, ipsen) is on part with higher end pharmaceutical GH here in canada, when it comes to price / availability / chance of legitimacy and will far exceed GH+slin for pure hyperplasia.

So same results as seros?

Yup sounds great huh.... they suck antidieretic crap! Cts in a bottle who knows wtf is in there

One thing that always gets me - pharm grade (from what i read) consistently checks in the mid 20's....or is my information incorrect?
Because if that's the case - isn't a higher result better?
Or, just because its high doesn't mean shit....its really the IGF that is affected?

Not sure about the results yet...but from multiple sources they say its good stuff....legit....

But if hyperplasia is what I'm looking for...
Instead of the grey tops - which are obviously expensive...

Why not a good source for IGF-1...??

DES for site growth? LR3 to cover the other bases?

Currently running GHRP2/CJC from evolution...

I have to say the results (or how i feel) is incredible (2nd time running peps / different source)

so this is ten fold over what i had previously...got veins popping out of my arms just typing brother...

But buying IGF is a whole nother game....

Its usually underdosed etc...

So even if there GHRP/CJC is good it doesn't guarantee there IGF will be (that's the real deal...)

Heard some good things about Pepbridge....IDK

Outcome, from a physique perspective? If you run equivalent dosages (say 5ius of greys instead of 3.3ius seronos) sure.

All else being equal. (which it almost NEVER is...even the same person will have too many variables from month to month let alone year to year to properly compare)

As an aside, if I was spending money on pharm GH for some reason I'd be looking for genos not seros, availability and price are similar but the former have a much better reputation for bodybuilding

Whether they stimulate more IGF-1 for some reason, or it's something else I couldn't tell you...I've never evaluated the two side by side and in the kind of condition you'd see daily changes

Back