IGF-1 vs HGH for Hyperplasia

If all you are interested in is hyperplasia, this is what you should pursue and not research IGF...increlex or iplex ONLY.

Thanks Snow.
The hardest part...as it remains (for everything and anything) is finding a good source for these...

ran a search...that's the real deal IGF...

i dont know how to explain alk i know is hands on experience. .. does it make sense that generics score way higher than real deal cuz they do. Are the results in the same ball park fuck no!

Thanks Snow.
The hardest part...as it remains (for everything and anything) is finding a good source for these...

ran a search...that's the real deal IGF...

Be patient, and it is worth paying more to get from someone local. It's delicate, not quite as sensitive to temperature as HGH but I wouldn't trust canada post with it, for example.

i dont know how to explain alk i know is hands on experience. .. does it make sense that generics score way higher than real deal cuz they do. Are the results in the same ball park fuck no!

I'm not discounting your experience but I highly question your source(s)

Keep in mind our prices are much worse (higher) in canada for GH relative to AAS than for americans, so that is a factor...

Using 3.6ius of genos per day, I liked the results.

For LESS MONEY I can run 10ius of greytops per day, and get better results (inference being they are more than 50% as good as pharm GH but less than 50% of the cost, up here at least)

I'm not discounting your experience but I highly question your source(s)

Keep in mind our prices are much worse (higher) in canada for GH relative to AAS than for americans, so that is a factor...

Using 3.6ius of genos per day, I liked the results.

For LESS MONEY I can run 10ius of greytops per day, and get better results (inference being they are more than 50% as good as pharm GH but less than 50% of the cost, up here at least)

Snow, what do you think about Hyges?
I'm not too familiar with dosing on GH... (Post workout, Morning, Pre workout - Only workout days ???)
If someone wants to add more cells (hyperplasia)...how much IU's would one need? How is it dosed? (3-5 ??)
Grey tops are from China...although the distributor is HIGHLY recommended from various sources....and the tops can be verified via serial number etc...but then again...China ??? I"m a little suspect...

Sketch

Hi friend I am interested in hyperplasia two I know that trend, estrogen ,HGH, igf, are all factors in it. have a question
let's say I have one kit of hgh am I better off injecting 10iu for 10 days ,35iu for 3 days ,3.3iu for 1 month ,1iu for 100 days to get the most hyperplasia results

Back