igf des 1,3: pre or post workout?

knightrider74

i'm planning to ride an igf des/peg mgf cycle as follows:

peg mgf 200 mcg subQ twice a week on off days
igf des 100 mcg 4 days a week intramuscular

unfortunately i haven't decided when to pin DES; pre or post workout? i have read a lot of threads in several forums about this; some use it preworkout, some post and everyone has his own reasons..since DES has a very short life, it seems that pinning it preworkout may not be the best option because its effects will disappear soon and it won't cover the whole workout.. is this true? what's the best option for pinning DES?

my 2 cc...with IGF I would try it both ways and see what works best for you.

crappy answer but I find with IGF everyone has their own ideas based on science and or personal results.

bet you know someone that uses a gram of test and looks like crap and a guy using half of that looks awesome....everyone is different.

Either way if you have real IGF you will get results.

I've found that using IGF-1 DES pre work out is giving me insane pumps at the gym. I can't comment on which protocol is best since I'm new IGF

Either or. I use DES pre and lr3 post.

Pre I take it with a shake and bcaa, glutamine, creatine, carbs. But it will cause me to lose energy mid training so I sip another during. I'm not sure if IRS depleting glycogen stores or disposing glucose but it happens.

Igf is best used for shuttling nutrients so make sure their are plenty to push into the muscle.

I then use lr3 about an hour post with a meal.

Back