IGF DES - a few questions I couldn't find answers to - help needed

Phergy

Hello,

I started using igf DES for the first time 3 days ago. I did my research and mixed everything properly and did a lot of reading up but still had a few questions I couldn't seem to find answers to.

Questions:

1. For dosing does it have to be the same dose from day to day or can you do higher doses on certain days and fluctuate?
2. I heard when you do high doses of 100mcg/ED that it can grow your organs, is this true?
3. Also I read not to inject too much at one time dude to feeling hypoglycemic. Also i read that it has a 30 minute half life. What I was wondering if I did a shot 60mcg/bilaterally PRE/Workout to get good pumps and drinks carbs/protein/bcca/creatine during working for quick nutrient uptake and then take another 60mcg/bilaterally post workout as well or woudl that be over kill?
4. Due to the short half life is it better to do multiple doses a day to ensure it is in your body throughout?

Thank you, hopefully people can slowly chip away at my questions so I can get my answers :)

Also I was wondering what everyones tips would be for the following:

What do you do or suggest to do to get the most out of your IGF DES Usage as per results?

Thank you very much everyone, very much appreciated.

Hello,

I started using igf DES for the first time 3 days ago. I did my research and mixed everything properly and did a lot of reading up but still had a few questions I couldn't seem to find answers to.

Questions:

1. For dosing does it have to be the same dose from day to day or can you do higher doses on certain days and fluctuate?
2. I heard when you do high doses of 100mcg/ED that it can grow your organs, is this true? any does can and same with hgh.. also i would NOT use more then 10-20mcg 2X a day of des....
3. Also I read not to inject too much at one time dude to feeling hypoglycemic. Also i read that it has a 30 minute half life. What I was wondering if I did a shot 60mcg/bilaterally PRE/Workout to get good pumps and drinks carbs/protein/bcca/creatine during working for quick nutrient uptake and then take another 60mcg/bilaterally post workout as well or would that be over kill? this is DES not LR3 or normal igf1 . Dose it at 20mcg at a time...
4. Due to the short half life is it better to do multiple doses a day to ensure it is in your body throughout? I would pin it 2X a day

Thank you, hopefully people can slowly chip away at my questions so I can get my answers :)

Also I was wondering what everyones tips would be for the following:

What do you do or suggest to do to get the most out of your IGF DES Usage as per results?

Thank you very much everyone, very much appreciated.
I am in red above.

also read this thread i made on peps---> http://www.steroidology.com/forum/p...practical-use-surrounding-them-must-read.html

good luck

I use it 50mcg bi-lat in the muscle group trained right before my workout with a carb/protein/creatine shake. DES has a very very short half life. It is in and out quick. Cycle it 4 on 4 off.

Thanks guys,

Basically this is what I am currently doing, let me know.

3:30 -
1 scoop of NO Xplode

4:00 -
1 scoop of NO Xplode
50 grams carb mix
45 grams protein shake

4:10 -
60mcg bi laterally in muscle I am going to train (30mcg each side)

4:20 - During Workout
50grams carb mix
45 grams protein shake
1/2 scoop of NO Xplode

*reason I am drinking NO Xplode is because I am waiting to get my Creatine Ethyl Ester in, also I dont have BCAA waiting for that to come in as well, then I will be adding that into preworkout and during workout shake.*

I am also cycling
100mg/ED Prop
100mg/ED Winny
1mg /EOD Adex

I am debating if I should be doing less igf des since 60mcg is higher than mentioned above. I found I didn't get a huge pump off of 40mcg when I started, this might be due to the mixing issue I had.

Regardless please let me know advice and/or comments.

Thanks guys!!!

I meant I do 50mcg in each spot, so 100mcg bi-lat. That protocol looks good bro. Thats a lot of adex for a small amount of test though.

Back