IGF injection

ironM

hi guys,
i got my researchology igf and it says on the instructions deep muscle tissue injection. I was always under the impression igf was done using subq injections. Also all i have on hand is 1/2 inch needles is this sufficient for use on delts, biceps and triceps for deep muscle injections?

It can be done either way. the most common way is to inject bilaterally PWO, into the muscle (IM) you just worked. The idea that exercise increases the receptors' affinity for IGF just makes most of us want to inject directly into the muscle we just worked and pray for what little site specific growth we can achieve. I have run it IM. Next time I run it...will be IM.

The LR-3 is not the best for site specific growth, but the old kind that is better for site success is hard to find and very volatile.

For some reason I just dont buy the localized growth or hoping for it as some say injecting IGF. It gets absorbed into your blood and is distributed accordingly.

pineapple said:
For some reason I just dont buy the localized growth or hoping for it as some say injecting IGF. It gets absorbed into your blood and is distributed accordingly.

I know you've used it..but how did you use it? ED? Only post workout? If so...how long after you your last set?

Only reason i ask is i've heard there is a big difference in pwo 5 minutes and 20 minutes for localized growth results. Of course, this is one users opinion.

Aczech said:
I know you've used it..but how did you use it? ED? Only post workout? If so...how long after you your last set?

Only reason i ask is i've heard there is a big difference in pwo 5 minutes and 20 minutes for localized growth results. Of course, this is one users opinion.
I'm still using it along with hGH. I'm shooting both sub-q. IGF stays active in the body for a while so no point of just injecting it post workout, imo. Yeah, you hear these so called amazing localized growth results from users, user testimonies are very skeptical and unreliable. For the most part it's a placebo effect, as with taking B12 for example.

Remember a while back everyone was swearing that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) spot injection increased localized growth?

pineapple said:
I'm still using it along with hGH. I'm shooting both sub-q. IGF stays active in the body for a while so no point of just injecting it post workout, imo. Yeah, you hear these so called amazing localized growth results from users, user testimonies are very skeptical and unreliable. For the most part it's a placebo effect, as with taking B12 for example.

Remember a while back everyone was swearing that Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) spot injection increased localized growth?

NO, I know. I've heard good results when coupled with hGH. All the localized growth results from pwo IM injections seem to come months later...so it's tough to say that something else wasn't the cause for the bicep growth in that time.

The only localized growth i get from Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is a swelling of iritated muscle.

I appretiate your response as I will be trying the igf pwo during my post cycle therapy (pct) soon. Results will be posted in my log.

well so far, it seems to be working but no definiative results. Also I have a question about the stuff from researchology, they say to mix it with the stuff in the kit but its not acetic acid anyone have any ideas about that

i hit IM, tri's. bi's and shoulders. i use lr3 so it stays in u for like 6 hours. the localized growth is more like localized swelling if u use enough of it.

has anyone else bought igf-1 from researchology? Im wondering if you followed the instructions given with the kit or did you use the instructions found on this website

Ryan26 said:
how much does the site injection help? like how much bigger on averge will the site get during the cycle

Seems highly debated. Some say results in weeks, some say no results, others says results come months down the road.

Back