Swelling after injection, every location, every time.

reedsta15

Ok so first time user here, I'm 25, been lifting since high school. On Test E 300, twice a week, have 25 gauge 1 inch needles. Just finished week 5 and have seen some great results. My problem is that every injection site swells BAD! And hurts. Every time. I tried quads, glutes, and delts. At first I figured it was virgin muscles and it would be fine after a few rounds. Wrong. Even considered infection but it goes away after 4-5 days. Swells up every time. I've tried heat and massage, working out after pinning to get blood flowing to the area. My buddy is using exact same gear and only has pain when he injects quads so he does glutes and has no pain or swelling. Soooo what's up?

Cleaning area well before pinning ? Using a new pinn every time ? When injecting are you taking your time injecting ? Ugl or pharm grade gear ? Trust your source ?

I would suspect the carrier oil, perhaps you have a bad reaction to this one. Can you find out what it is?

I would suspect the carrier oil, perhaps you have a bad reaction to this one. Can you find out what it is?

agreed, could be this or the solvents used might be a bit high and giving you issues. some will have issues with high ba and others dont.

ps, DONT MASSAGE THE AREA AFTER INJECTION, you will only make it worse, not better... leave it be.

agree with juced, higher concentration test can do this because of the solvents used. i had some test e 350 that was definitely good but gave me swollen lumps to some degree almost every injection. had to stop it. my buddy who was vastly more experienced than me had that reaction about half or less as much as me but he dumped that gear too.

Should I try injecting half the amount twice as often? Would that limit the reaction? Like I said my friend (it's his second time) had pain in quads but none in glutes. I get pain and swelling every time every site

Bullshit on Virgin Muscle. SO many people blame virgin muscle on PIP and I don't even believe in virgin muscle myself but that is MOP....

I would think it is the gear and it's potency or allergy to the carrier as was said. Next time try another lab. My gear is smooth NO PIP and potent. Usually when I hurt it is because I was shaky but not from the gear I use.

Good Luck

When you're shakey how long does the pain last? I have shakey hands but I couldn't imagine this much pain from that, maybe I'm wrong

Back