Igf lr3

Myron_Celltech

I posted this originally in the AAS section, but I may get better results here:

Hey Guys,

I've done a couple AAS cycles during my day, but during my research I've never looked into peptides.

I've recently started looking into LR3 and have a couple questions for you all.

I workout EOD so I've seen a protocol to fit this that would be to inject 24hrs after working out, and then workout 24hrs after injecting. Does that seem about right?

Also, will I have to go through the same procedures to locate a source for peptides like I would AAS? I can find test all day long, but I don't recall seeing peptides on their product listing.

And would injecting 20mcg would be a good start?

I plan to run LR3 by itself. I don't want to run another test cycle so I was wanting to run something that doesn't supress my natural test production. My diet is on point, so what could I expect to gain from this?

Thanks in advance!

I like IGF pre workout.. but yeah 20mcg's seems like a good starting point. I also recommend that you look into adding a GHRP/GHRH combo. They work great together.

As for a source.. we are currently out of stock on LR3, but should be back in very soon. We do have GHRP's and GHRH's readily available. Feel free to pm me if you have further questions.

Back