Test Cypionate or Enanthate Question

oso4lyf

Hola,

For about the last year I have found it to be impossible to lose weight no matter what diet I do. I tried IF, Whole 30, eating well, and no matter what I do the weight doesn't fall off. I'm currently just counting macros 194p, 194c, and 43f is where my intake is at.

I was thinking of taking one 200mg shot a week but wanted your opinions prior.

I workout religiously 4-5 a week splits.
42 years old
5'10
21.4% body fat
211 lb weight

I have done two cycles in my life and both involved test and winstrol. I don't want to get in to winstrol being that I take a daily cholesterol pill and I know it raises it.

What's your opinion?

I think you need to figure out your diet and daily calories to get you in a deficit to cals

Your bf is too high and steroids dont burn fat. Drop the cals. Add some cardio youll lose weight. 90% diet

I think you need to figure out your diet and daily calories to get you in a deficit to cals

Your bf is too high and steroids dont burn fat. Drop the cals. Add some cardio youll lose weight. 90% diet

That's what I assumed. But wanted to bring it to you guys since you know more about this than me.

listing your macros etc is good BUT list what foods you are eating? what are you drinking?
natural foods is always best and avoid so much vitamin pills which are basically no good and will trick your body into staying fat and our of shape.

what bodytype are you? what where your gains during your last cycles? did you have any side issues during them? whats your blood labs numbers now? total testosterone, free testosterone, thyroid, estrogen etc.

I***8217;m not understanding what your question is. I***8217;m heavy too but slowly losing fat. I just don***8217;t eat so much.

Ditch your cholesterol pill. It's totally ineffective at what it's supposed to do, i.e. reduce chances of heart disease, and it comes with a long list of potential problems like type 2 diabetes, dementia, muscle pain, lethargy, etc.

Hola,

For about the last year I have found it to be impossible to lose weight no matter what diet I do. I tried IF, Whole 30, eating well, and no matter what I do the weight doesn't fall off. I'm currently just counting macros 194p, 194c, and 43f is where my intake is at.

I was thinking of taking one 200mg shot a week but wanted your opinions prior.

I workout religiously 4-5 a week splits.
42 years old
5'10
21.4% body fat
211 lb weight

I have done two cycles in my life and both involved test and winstrol. I don't want to get in to winstrol being that I take a daily cholesterol pill and I know it raises it.

What's your opinion?

you have not stated what you are eating! list your macros, dietary intake. you are what you eat op.

you have not stated what you are eating! list your macros, dietary intake. you are what you eat op.

Sorry, dudes! I thought this thread was dead as it was barely getting any response.

Please see below my more than usual day Protein first number, carbs, and fat.

Post Workout
Shake 61 33 2
Shake Includes Apple

Breakfast
Egg White 27
Oatmeal 5 27 3
Slice of whole grain bread 6 18 2
Apple 30

Lunch
Tilapia 36 6
Carrot Sticks 1 15
Brown rice 3 28 2

Afternoon
Sweet Pea 5 12
edamame 8 9 3
Cottage Cheese 10 3 3
EVOO 14

Dinner
4oz chicken breast 33 0 9
Broccoli 5 12 1

I stay in the range of chicken breast, turkey breast, and salmon as my proteins. (I stopped eating tilapia)

For my carbs it's brown rice, sweet potato, oatmeal and Ezekiel bread.

Sorry, dudes! I thought this thread was dead as it was barely getting any response.

Post Workout
Shake 61 33 2
Shake Includes Apple

Breakfast
Egg White 27
Oatmeal 5 27 3
Apple 30

Lunch
Tilapia 36 6
Carrot Sticks 1 15
Brown rice 3 28 2

Afternoon
Sweet Pea 5 12
edamame 8 9 3
Cottage Cheese 10 3 3
EVOO 14

Dinner
Broccoli 5 12 1

I stay in the range of chicken breast, turkey breast, and salmon as my proteins. (I stopped eating tilapia)

with this type of diet you should be shedding fat.
can you describe/layout your training routine? at 21% bf you still will need to bring that number way down to mid teens before cycling or you will have bad side issues with high estrogen/prolactin etc.

with this type of diet you should be shedding fat.
can you describe/layout your training routine? at 21% bf you still will need to bring that number way down to mid teens before cycling or you will have bad side issues with high estrogen/prolactin etc.

Shoulder and legs on Monday, upper Wednesday, back and biceps on Friday, chest and tricep on Satuday. All waking up between 5am and 6am.

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and do 15 minutes of HIIT afterwards. Saturday I ride bike to the gym, then go around the town and ride home. A total of about an hour ride. I told my Dr last visit that I just can't seem to be losing weight anymore and he shrugged it off with more diet talk.

I'm type O negative blood type, btw.

Shoulder and legs on Monday, upper Wednesday, back and biceps on Friday, chest and tricep on Satuday. All waking up between 5am and 6am.

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and do 15 minutes of HIIT afterwards. Saturday I ride bike to the gym, then go around the town and ride home. A total of about an hour ride. I told my Dr last visit that I just can't seem to be losing weight anymore and he shrugged it off with more diet talk.

I'm type O negative blood type, btw.

for how long each time, how many reps? with your current diet fat has got to be falling off.

Your aforementioned diet is good to lose weight on along with a solid training routine. hows it going thus far?

If you're really serious and have tried several times with legitimate effort then id recommend hiring a coach.

If however you are not yet at that point I suggest carb cycling 100%.

Use your high carb days on your off days ideally prior to legs or back. And use medium carb days on the day prior to ur weak bodypart if training early and if training in the evening then do medium carbs that day.
Low carbs on all other days. As a start.

Protein id recommend increasing to 275g or so if ur a soft 211lbs. And keep that constant.
Always eat a meal or shake right before bed that contains 30+g of protein and a good chunk of fat also. Perhaps some carbs too if its a medium/high carb day...eating carbs before bed won't prevent fat loss.

U want ur general daily calories to be within 250 cal of each other. So on a high day ud of course lower your fats accordingly and vice versa.

Cardio sessions are AM fasted 7 days per week. This is ur most important session. And a 2nd session on training days post workout if u train in evening or sometime in the evening before ur last 1 or 2 meals. Cardio duration is always atleast 20 minutes per session and timer doesnt start until target heart rate is reached. Id begin with just 20min+20 min and lowering rest times in ur session.

Here's an example. Although without knowing ur metabolism etc these numbers wobt be accurate other than protein intake.

Training at 10am each session
Sun-off. (High)
Mon-back (low)
Tues-shoulders and chest (low)
Wed-calves + abs+biceps (low)
Thurs-off (High)
Fri-legs (medium)
Saturday-triceps-weak point (low)

High days- 3485 cal 275p 65f 450c
Medium days- 3470 cal 275p 130f 300c
Low days - 3485 cal 275p 165f 225c

If you're really serious and have tried several times with legitimate effort then id recommend hiring a coach.

If however you are not yet at that point I suggest carb cycling 100%.

Use your high carb days on your off days ideally prior to legs or back. And use medium carb days on the day prior to ur weak bodypart if training early and if training in the evening then do medium carbs that day.
Low carbs on all other days. As a start.

Protein id recommend increasing to 275g or so if ur a soft 211lbs. And keep that constant.
Always eat a meal or shake right before bed that contains 30+g of protein and a good chunk of fat also. Perhaps some carbs too if its a medium/high carb day...eating carbs before bed won't prevent fat loss.

U want ur general daily calories to be within 250 cal of each other. So on a high day ud of course lower your fats accordingly and vice versa.

Cardio sessions are AM fasted 7 days per week. This is ur most important session. And a 2nd session on training days post workout if u train in evening or sometime in the evening before ur last 1 or 2 meals. Cardio duration is always atleast 20 minutes per session and timer doesnt start until target heart rate is reached. Id begin with just 20min+20 min and lowering rest times in ur session.

Here's an example. Although without knowing ur metabolism etc these numbers wobt be accurate other than protein intake.

Training at 10am each session
Sun-off. (High)
Mon-back (low)
Tues-shoulders and chest (low)
Wed-calves + abs+biceps (low)
Thurs-off (High)
Fri-legs (medium)
Saturday-triceps-weak point (low)

High days- 3485 cal 275p 65f 450c
Medium days- 3470 cal 275p 130f 300c
Low days - 3485 cal 275p 165f 225c

very good advice here, hope it goes will with op and he uses it well.

That's what I assumed. But wanted to bring it to you guys since you know more about this than me.

Brother the first thing I would suggest is forget about the macros. It's not rocket science like some would have you believe, so they can try to sell you an expensive program and diet. It comes down to calories in/out or burned off. Forget the macros, it's all about calories in and calories out and some cardio in there regularly. You will lose weight if you follow that plan. Get your calories into a deficit and if you decide to run gear after that it is possible to get gains while running a calorie deficit, contrary to what many will tell you. I've done it so I am not talking out of my ass like some people do. Just my 2cnts. :)

Post Workout
Shake 61 33 2
Shake Includes Apple

Breakfast
Egg White 27
Oatmeal 5 27 3
Apple 30

Lunch
Tilapia 36 6
Carrot Sticks 1 15
Brown rice 3 28 2

Afternoon
Sweet Pea 5 12
edamame 8 9 3
Cottage Cheese 10 3 3
EVOO 14

Dinner
Broccoli 5 12 1

My suggestion is to forget about macros and count calories in/out. If you are at a caloric deficit you should lose weight. If not, I agree with jp flex and advise you to get your thyroid checked out. Try to keep the diet simple and you do not need to overthink it. Eat healthy, count calories as best you can. That would be the best advice I could give, but wtf do I know.haha

Back