IGF1LR3 and carb consumption?

anzel

Some info I found from another board on this is that when using this pep you need to consume about 20g of carbs (15g slow acting & 5g fast acting) every hour for the first 7 hrs after administration. Or 40g every 2 hrs.

This is cause the IGF will leech glucose from you and you can become hypo.

What say you guys?

I have used IGF1lr3 many times and never had to do anything like this. I have taking near eating or with no food.. and the life is much longer then 7 hrs... plus your eating every 2-3 hrs i hope.. so i see no issue...
i slight effect on glucos maybe, but not liek slin and i would not worry too much about it. and i deff wouldent be taking carbs for igf1 like this just for this worry. if a bit hungry/hypo eat a banana. no biggie.

now slin.... I wont even touch slin! I feel its too risky, and i dont give a #%$ if you done the research, to me its still not worth it.

agreed, i have not heard of this protcol.. if you are eating every 2-3 hours you should be fine.. yes, you want it with carbs. that i would agree with

Eat like you normally would man. Ive done so twice without issue, never felt hypo at all, ive seen articles that say IGF causes drops in BG levels and some that say it doesn't, having ran it twice at least from a 'how ive felt standpoint' it does not, ive felt hypo and IGF will not cause you to go into this state as insulin would. Remember its insulin LIKE growth factor, not insulin. It does increase nutrient shuttling but does not suck you dry to a point you need to keep feeding like slin does.

From my research, IGF replaces no more than 10% of your insulin...in other words, your insulin production will drop by no more than 10%. This is usually a good thing for most people, though.

Some info I found from another board on this is that when using this pep you need to consume about 20g of carbs (15g slow acting & 5g fast acting) every hour for the first 7 hrs after administration. Or 40g every 2 hrs.

This is cause the IGF will leech glucose from you and you can become hypo.

What say you guys?

This guy says I bet the guys on the other forum might be swole but I bet they are all FAT...shit I dose cinnamon and drink lemon juice with my meals on igf1-lr3 on purpose to keep insulin low to get a better cut. I bet almost everyone of those guys are the type of guys that's been bulking for the last 7 years straight.

Back