Ignorant Noob here trying to learn

spaniard254

I'm extremely new to all of this, I've read up on a lot of this from the stickies yet I'm still confused. I got out of active duty a couple years ago and have been using the gym as a coping mechanism for my PTSD, but I want to get the most out of my workouts. I was very ignorant to all of these things and did not do my research so off the back I knew a guy and he sent me TEST 400, WIN 100, and oral arimidex. I'm very open minded and will take everything as it is, I'm sure yall are tired of answering stupid questions so I apologize in advance. I'm just lost in this. Any and all feedback positive or negative will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
How old are you? Stats? Sorry to hear about the PTSD, I hope fitness is a good outlet for you and helping you out.

You'll need bloodwork before you start anything, so you have an established baseline and will know if you've recovered. You'll need bloodwork half way through so you can adjust your AI if needed. Your first cycle will be only one compound and that compound should be testosterone. Test is best tolerated as it occurs naturally in the body and sticking with one compound makes sides easier to control.

List your age and some stats so we can talk more.

Also....wheres the question? :) Hoping you haven't started taking anything yet

Dude if you have pdst stay the fuck away from steroids! I'm being totally serious bro, don't do it, things could turn really bad really quick. If you want the best out of your workouts focus on nutrition, do workouts that have more then cosmetic reward and workouts that are fun, something like martial arts or boxing, at the most dabble with SOME sarms, nothing that can shut you down, if you shut down with pdst you might snap and shoot everyone in the gym, again I'm not even joking, one of my best friends helps train guys with pdst and other mental health issues and he's got tons of horror stories from that line of work so please don't even risk it. Try sr9009 and/or Ibutamoren. Anything else is not worth the risk man.

hey latestart thank you for the response, I have not started taking anything yet. I wanted to be sure i'd be taking the right stuff first before I go injecting my body with anything. I'm doing my blood levels today. I'm 6'1 197 pounds at about 17 percent bf. My question's is since I have test 400 would I be taking a .5 ml shot Monday and one Thursday as well as taking arimidex daily? Since i've read up on these forums the advice I got from a guy didn't match what I read on here so I was skeptical. My source told me I could inject in my deltoid or my ass, but id be only injecting 1ml every 2 weeks for the first month and the second month 1ml every 10 days. I found that conflicting with stickies on here. Also I do not have clomid or Nolva for pct.

My ptsd is more social anxiety than anything, I go to group therapies and use physical fitness an an outlet. I do see where I could snap and hurt someone but for my safety and others I do not own a gun and really don't have the time to go out and buy one. I feel if it gets to that point I will check myself into the VA.

Last edited:
My ptsd is more social anxiety than anything, I go to group therapies and use physical fitness an an outlet. I do see where I could snap and hurt someone but for my safety and others I do not own a gun and really don't have the time to go out and buy one. I feel if it gets to that point I will check myself into the VA and stay in the mental health ward until I'm over my anger and frustrations. Is there a legitimate site I can get the sr9009 from? I tried to private message you but it would not let me. I would like to try a that before test400 but the only site I'm pulling up for it is powersupp.co.uk or sarms4you. Thank you YERBOY

About your PTSD, while i have no experience with it myself....
I wouldn't be so worried personally about the addition of steroids in itself.

How are YOU feeling right now?
How stable are you?
How emotionally stable are you?
Do you tend to go into manic episodes that you cant get out of without benzo/opiates/medical treatment?
Do you have an inferiority complex?
Do you get violent when drunk?

If the answer is yes(as in I have all those issues) to most or all questions, then no, steroids will be a nightmare for you on every level.

If the answer is no(as in, i have no issues) to most/all questions, i wouldn't worry about the addition of testosteron.
It usually have the opposite effect of people (roid rage is a myth... roids+ptsd, not sure sure...) where you get more confidence, get calmer, more patience, etc etc.

It doesn't magically create new personality traits, just extrapolates those you already have.
So my suggestions, take a deep look inside yourself and how you feel mentally and make a decision from there.

I'm 6'1 197 pounds at about 17 percent bf. My question's is since I have test 400 would I be taking a .5 ml shot Monday and one Thursday as well as taking arimidex daily? Since i've read up on these forums the advice I got from a guy didn't match what I read on here so I was skeptical. My source told me I could inject in my deltoid or my ass, but id be only injecting 1ml every 2 weeks for the first month and the second month 1ml every 10 days. I found that conflicting with stickies on here. Also I do not have clomid or Nolva for pct.

You should diet down to about 13% bodyfat before starting any cycle. Will have to much estrogen otherwise.
Your gym guy is wrong in all aspects... With enanthate you can get away with one injection per week but for stable blood levels and easier to control estrogen with AI. 2 injections per week is the standard and recommended protocol.
So yes, 0.5ml of 400mg test, twice per week, with HCG.

You can take adex everyday if you want but the half life is 50 hours so eod is enough.
Please list your intended dose for adex.

You also 100% need clomid and nolva for PCT and you also need HCG, which you'll take 250iu twice per week along with your test shots.

You can inject deltiod, ass, glutes, ventroglutes (which are the standard ones) but really, you could jab it pretty much any muscle and be cool.
Everyone is different and choose whatever is most comfortable for you, not only to inject but PIP etc.

My ptsd is more social anxiety than anything, I go to group therapies and use physical fitness an an outlet. I do see where I could snap and hurt someone but for my safety and others I do not own a gun and really don't have the time to go out and buy one. I feel if it gets to that point I will check myself into the VA and stay in the mental health ward until I'm over my anger and frustrations. Is there a legitimate site I can get the sr9009 from? I tried to private message you but it would not let me. I would like to try a that before test400 but. Thank you YERBOY

Last edited by a moderator:
santa666 I really appreciate your reply. I will get the stuff I need before fully jumping into this. I was very ignorant to the things I needed and took only one persons advice which was obviously leading me into the wrong path. I've made adjustments to my diet so I can bring my bf down. If you could pm me brother I'd greatly appreciate it.

sorry about that Milton I knew those were fake sources and was looking to point that out. Sorry about that fellas, wont happen again.

Here's the standard approach

Week 0 get blood testing to establish your test, E2, LH and FSH baseline - don't skip this, you only ever have one chance
Week 1 to 12 Test E 500 mg/wk, most advise taking 250 mg split 3.5 days apart
Week 1 to 14 adex 0.25 EOD or asin 12.5 mg EOD
Week 1 to 14 HCG 500 iu/wk 250 split 3.5 days apart
Week 15 to 19 PCT clomid 50/50/25/25/25 nolva 40/40/20/20/20

Week 7 get blood testing again and adjust the AI dose up or down to get your E2 where you want it

With your Test 400 blend 0.625 ml's twice a week will get 500 mg/wk

santa666 I really appreciate your reply. I will get the stuff I need before fully jumping into this. I was very ignorant to the things I needed and took only one persons advice which was obviously leading me into the wrong path. I've made adjustments to my diet so I can bring my bf down. If you could pm me brother I'd greatly appreciate it.

Of course I can PM (and did) but think its easier if you PM me with your questions instead? :p

hey latestart thank you for the response, I have not started taking anything yet. I wanted to be sure i'd be taking the right stuff first before I go injecting my body with anything. I'm doing my blood levels today. I'm 6'1 197 pounds at about 17 percent bf. My question's is since I have test 400 would I be taking a .5 ml shot Monday and one Thursday as well as taking arimidex daily? Since i've read up on these forums the advice I got from a guy didn't match what I read on here so I was skeptical. My source told me I could inject in my deltoid or my ass, but id be only injecting 1ml every 2 weeks for the first month and the second month 1ml every 10 days. I found that conflicting with stickies on here. Also I do not have clomid or Nolva for pct.

Sorry bout being late getting back to you. Yes. Listen to some of the above advice. Good idea to start in as good a place as possible. When you're ready to start follow something close to the plan in Milton's signature. I'd do like you said and take .5 twice per week for a 400 total. And I would take .25mg anastrozole with each injection. That's plenty AI unless bloodwork indicates you need more. I'd pct with nolva and clomid. I'd run the cycle 16weeks and the pct 5 to 6 weeks depending on when you start the pct. Most like to clear the test injections before starting pct......I do not. I like to wait a week to 10 days and start pct just run it longer. I could get into why but do whatever ya want.

Make sure you can keep yourself under control and are ready for this mentality. It can be a hell of a rollercoaster. Another thing many people wont tell you......my first cycle was an emotional roller coaster. My body had a tough time adjusting but it was very manageable. If folks tell you that hormones cant make you upset easier then please just keep it in the back of your mind. I was a little shocked cuz I bought into the roid rage is a lie mindset that many of us have. I'm glad it doesnt effect everyone........BUT IT DOES MANIFEST IN MANY PEOPLE TO VARYING DEGREES

Good luck bro. Keep us updated.

first off thank you guys, this group is more helpful than I could've imagined. I cannot respond to some of yall thru PM but I can get your PM. I will follow the steps given and start off on the right foot and keep yall updated. Thanks again fellas

Back