Im 18 and would like to do a cycle please read post before you get on my ass

Ahs8075

Hey,
I know everyone is going to tell me not to do it but I don't want to hear that. I have a lean Frame naturally and right now I'm 6'1 200lbs and I'm very lean. I'm thinking about doing one vial of test e 250 because I feel like I'm at my natural limits right now. I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels getting nowhere. I can bench 315 and squat and deadlift well over 400. My dad has my build and I'm the same size he is I haven't grown since I was 15 and I've been working out in the gym since I was 13. I go to the gym 1 and a 1/2 hours 5 to 6 times a week and hit chest tris and shoulders one day back and bis the next and legs last. Is one vial really that bad I'm just looking for an extra boost to get up to 210 and hopefully my body can maintain that naturally after I get off. Please don't tell me not to do it just looking for some opinions. And how I can do this the safest way possible.

You know why you shouldn't touch aas yet. Listen to your gut. Nobody here is going to help you fuk yourself up. 6-1 200 isn't 'skinny' . You're doing just fine. If you think the same way you do now in 5-6 years, and your still lifting seriously then give it a go.

The only reason to jump to aas now is if your so naturally gifted that bodybuilding is going to be your life's work. In that case you're in the 1/2 of 1% category and that's being optimistic

You know why you shouldn't touch aas yet. Listen to your gut. Nobody here is going to help you fuk yourself up. 6-1 200 isn't 'skinny' . You're doing just fine. If you think the same way you do now in 5-6 years, and your still lifting seriously then give it a go.

The only reason to jump to aas now is if your so naturally gifted that bodybuilding is going to be your life's work. In that case you're in the 1/2 of 1% category and that's being optimistic

But would one 10ml vial of test e 250 injecting once a week for 8 weeks really mess me up? I can promise you that naturally I will not ever be able to get over 205 and still look cut. I know I would be playing with fire but I would really like to be 210.......and I feel like if i was very cautious I would be fine... I spend so much time in the gym and now I'm struggling to stay as strong as I was the week before I'm not making gains anymore.

And you really believe that at 18, when you still probably have 1 or two growth spurts left in you that you can't eat and train your way to 210? I mean, you could realistically do that in 12 months naturally. You are not done growing, dude. There are so many ways to approach your goal of 210 and cut naturally. My God I'd kill to be 18 again. Especially if I was 6'1'' 200lbs and lean. Stop being lazy, use your brain and figure out a nutritional game plan to get to where you need to be. You are going to fill out naturally over the next 5 years, buddy. You can't stop what is coming. Trust me. You will become broader, more filled out. It's just going to happen.

Nobody does one vial. Nobody. I know maybe one friend who did a cycle and said not doing that gain, and that is only because he was a pussy whipped bitch who let his wife tell him what he can and can't do. Talk to me when you are 26.

Last edited:
But would one 10ml vial of test e 250 injecting once a week for 8 weeks really mess me up? I can promise you that naturally I will not ever be able to get over 205 and still look cut. I know I would be playing with fire but I would really like to be 210.......and I feel like if i was very cautious I would be fine... I spend so much time in the gym and now I'm struggling to stay as strong as I was the week before I'm not making gains anymore.

What's your diet like? Do you think there is a chance you could be missing something in your diet that could help you grow? Honestly one vial of test-e would give you 10 weeks at 250mg a week, and that's not even a real first cycle. If you consider that, it is very likely @ 18 your natural test levels are plenty high where running 250mg/wk wouldn't even do much in comparison to being natural. You didn't mention PCT either, so definetly read the stickies here because ultimately if you have your mind set on something you're gonna do it regardless of what people say on here. With that said keep in mind there is much more behind using AAS at 18 then just HPTA damage... you can prematurely close your growth plates which would stunt any future growth you have left, it can keep your brain from developing properly (finish that is). I think if you're patient you will find that in a few years your shoulders will naturally be wider and you will have an even better frame to build on with AAS use.

No. You havent reached your natural potential yet. Try changing things up some. U probably just hit a plateau. Check your diet, add calories. You may have to gain some fat in the process, youll gain muscle at the same time, its called bulking. Stip it off later once your 10 or so pounds over what you goal weight is. Change up your workout routine also. You can find alot of different ideas right here on this forum. Leave AAS alone for now. Good luck!

What's your diet like? Do you think there is a chance you could be missing something in your diet that could help you grow? Honestly one vial of test-e would give you 10 weeks at 250mg a week, and that's not even a real first cycle. If you consider that, it is very likely @ 18 your natural test levels are plenty high where running 250mg/wk wouldn't even do much in comparison to being natural. You didn't mention PCT either, so definetly read the stickies here because ultimately if you have your mind set on something you're gonna do it regardless of what people say on here. With that said keep in mind there is much more behind using AAS at 18 then just HPTA damage... you can prematurely close your growth plates which would stunt any future growth you have left, it can keep your brain from developing properly (finish that is). I think if you're patient you will find that in a few years your shoulders will naturally be wider and you will have an even better frame to build on with AAS use.

250mg of test per week is not a real cycle? BS. My TRT dose is 125mg/week, which puts me in the very upper range of normal for a 25 year old. Double that shit and you got a cycle. I never ran test over 300mg/ week and I get better results than allot of dudes running unnecessary doses like 500mg. 250mg / week is fine for a first cycle. LESS IS MORE with AAS. Diet and training are 90% of it all. But I digress as this kid shouldn't be contemplating putting any AAS in his body. He isn't done growing.

250mg of test per week is not a real cycle? BS. My TRT dose is 125mg/week, which puts me in the very upper range of normal for a 25 year old. Double that shit and you got a cycle. I never ran test over 300mg/ week and I get better results than allot of dudes running unnecessary doses like 500mg. 250mg / week is fine for a first cycle. LESS IS MORE with AAS. Diet and training are 90% of it all. But I digress as this kid shouldn't be contemplating putting any AAS in his body. He isn't done growing.

If you read the whole thing I said he isn't done growing. I also pointed out the negative out comes and mentioned to read the stickies, because regardless of what someone online tells him to do - he is still going to do what he wants ultimately. Not every one listens to advice.

You're missing the point I'm trying to make... is 250mg worth being shut down is what I should have said, especially at 18 when your natural levels are very high. For someone with declining test levels 250mg may be awesome, I was just trying to make him see that his current plan wouldn't even be worth it in any way shape or form.

If you read the whole thing I said he isn't done growing. I also pointed out the negative out comes and mentioned to read the stickies, because regardless of what someone online tells him to do - he is still going to do what he wants ultimately. Not every one listens to advice.

You're missing the point I'm trying to make... is 250mg worth being shut down is what I should have said, especially at 18 when your natural levels are very high. For someone with declining test levels 250mg may be awesome, I was just trying to make him see that his current plan wouldn't even be worth it in any way shape or form.

Fair enough, and I agree with everything you said, except that for anyone at any age, no matter what direction they are going with their endocrine system naturally, 250mg will put you in an anabolic state to do anything you want through proper diet and training methodology. This kid clearly knows that, so I hope he listens to you and everyone else on here as no dose of test is worth shutting yourself down at 18. At 26 though, 250mg of test only would be an awesome cycle stacked with 50mcg of t3.

Wait for it, kid. Diet, train, earn it. At 26 it may be time to hit it if you have reached your peak.

Last edited:
Fair enough, and I agree with everything you said, except that for anyone at any age, no matter what direction they are going with their endocrine system naturally, 250mg will put you in an anabolic state to do anything you want through proper diet and training methodology. This kid clearly knows that, so I hope he listens to you and everyone else on here as no dose of test is worth shutting yourself down at 18.

I agree and honestly plan to only run 250mg to start for myself when my hypogonadism is solved, but for me I'm 29 and at 149.1ng/dl. He obviously has plenty of natural test to work with is the point I want him to see, I also seen no mention of PCT so thats scary too. I hope he does listen as well, I believe part of my hypogonadism is from using prohormones when I was 20.

[at 18] I'm at my natural limits right now

lol, do you really believe this ? YOUR 18 years old. heck your only a few years removed from just beginning puberty! Your body is still developing and transitioning from being a kid .. of course it has NOT hit its genetic or natural limit, that is absolutely ridiculous!

you've got a good 20 years to go before you hit your genetic limit . most bodybuilders grow and peak in their mid 30s. At 18, you are still just an infant in the sport.

put it in perspective - 16 years ago while a lot of us were in the gym (and had not yet touched steroids) you were getting your diapers changed. and now that those of us who were are 'old enough' and have hit real natural limits and are jumping on gear now,, here comes that infant baby that thinks he has already hit his natural limit and is ready for gear. nuts!

Last edited:
I agree and honestly plan to only run 250mg to start for myself when my hypogonadism is solved, but for me I'm 29 and at 149.1ng/dl. He obviously has plenty of natural test to work with is the point I want him to see, I also seen no mention of PCT so thats scary too. I hope he does listen as well, I believe part of my hypogonadism is from using prohormones when I was 20.

I would definitely use an estrogen blocker, maybe a Hcg during the cycle and definitely use clomid post cycle. I'm not an idiot I have a lot of friends who have used juice at 15 or 16 and they are all still growing now. And their test levels are normal. I was just wondering if I used it responsibly at a reasonably low dosage would it really be that bad for me? If your telling me not to do it because it will stunt my growth I'm done growing. My doctor told me my growth plates are closing up. I'm mainly worried about my natural test levels after the cycle.

if I used it responsibly at a reasonably low dosage would it really be that bad for me? I'm mainly worried about my natural test levels after the cycle.

you do realize that your HPTA (natural test production) is going to be equally shut down wither you run a HIGH dose or a LOW dose , it cannot tell the different between injecting 200mg a week of test and 1000 mg a week of test . it is 'binary', that means its like a light switch ,, it is either in the ON position or the OFF position . so a LOW dose dose equal damage to your hpta as does a high dose. there is no difference.

^ and that is important because your saying recovering natural test production is important to you << so you can't say "I'm going to do a low dose just to keep from damaging my hpta" because ANY dose of AAS does equal damage wither high or low

Last edited:

18 is too young to start hammering HPTA, and no responsible member would suggest you start using AAS. No one here can stop you though.

I would definitely use an estrogen blocker, maybe a Hcg during the cycle and definitely use clomid post cycle. I'm not an idiot I have a lot of friends who have used juice at 15 or 16 and they are all still growing now. And their test levels are normal. I was just wondering if I used it responsibly at a reasonably low dosage would it really be that bad for me? If your telling me not to do it because it will stunt my growth I'm done growing. My doctor told me my growth plates are closing up. I'm mainly worried about my natural test levels after the cycle.
Yes it would be bad for you as u may shut your natural test production down permanenlty. Its a gamble for real...
If you go ahead with running the test, just remeber that you may have to be on trt for the rest of your life afterwords.

you do realize that your HPTA (natural test production) is going to be equally shut down wither you run a HIGH dose or a LOW dose , it cannot tell the different between injecting 200mg a week of test and 1000 mg a week of test . it is 'binary', that means its like a light switch ,, it is either in the ON position or the OFF position . so a LOW dose dose equal damage to your hpta as does a high dose. there is no difference.

^ and that is important because your saying recovering natural test production is important to you << so you can't say "I'm going to do a low dose just to keep from damaging my hpta" because ANY dose of AAS does equal damage wither high or low

Ok I didn't think about it like that so say I was to turn this light switch off will it be back to normal if I take precautionary measures during and after the cycle

You are not at your natural limits at 18, and a 400 squat and deadlift is not strong. Eat more food, wait a few years for your metabolism to change. For me, that happened around 23.

OP - your worried about your natty test level recovering .. umm have you ever thought about the fact that in order for you to do a cycle you will have to illegally purchase the drug,, which is a crime. do you really want the chance of having a felony drug charge, jail time, and a criminal record to haunt you for the rest your career or trying to get into college or get a job .. ALL because you felt you hit your natural 'limit' at age 18.
not worth the risk.

wait until your old enough and have hit your real natural limit, at age 35+, and then a DR will legally prescribe you gear

Jesus Christ, kid. You are not done growing. YOU ARE GOING TO FILL OUT. Your shoulder will become wider, your Bi's and Tri's will become bigger. Your chest. YOU ARE NOT CLOSE TO BEING DONE GROWING. You do not need exogenous testosterone.

Back