I'm back lol. 3rd week of tren MIGHT be noticing something.

YoungBodybuilder

Alright now that I've got my picture up I hopefully won't get bashed this time lol. I'm 21 5'6" have only ran test & dbol cycles. this is my 4th cycle and started tren. I was at 210mg a week (was just doing .7 ml of 100mg/ml. so 70mg every m/w/f) I now (starting today) upped it to 100mg every m/w/f and will see if I notice anything. will keep you guys updated. im thinking this is either underdosed or just bunk

i can pay testament to that i grew over an inch after i turned 20 dude but hey maybe a little late now for u im just sayin hes right

i can pay testament to that i grew over an inch after i turned 20 dude but hey maybe a little late now for u im just sayin hes right

It the cycling at 21 at 5'6" that is the problem. You kind of stuck at 5'6" now. Most guys are stil growing at your age for a few more years.
thanks for the concern guys but I hadn't grew an inch since sophomore year of high school and I'm the tallest in the family lmao.. not saying I couldn't have grown but I honestly don't really care too much. I got shit on when it comes to height genes. and everyone was assuming I was 150 lbs and didn't know how to train and what not so I added a pic

Now that you've posted pictures. I'll give an honest opinion

by week 3 with tren Ace. You'd know it.
Shit, you'd start feeling this on tren E within 3 weeks.

Now that you've posted pictures. I'll give an honest opinion

by week 3 with tren Ace. You'd know it.
Shit, you'd start feeling this on tren E within 3 weeks.
Even though I was running only 70mg eod?? I bumped it to 100mg eod started yesterday and I felt great today. pumped and stronger but could've been in my mind. I honestly think it might just be underdosed but who knows.. I'm gonna give it to the end of this vile and if nothing then it's going to the trash

Even though I was running only 70mg eod?? I bumped it to 100mg eod started yesterday and I felt great today. pumped and stronger but could've been in my mind. I honestly think it might just be underdosed but who knows.. I'm gonna give it to the end of this vile and if nothing then it's going to the trash

I ran tren A at 70mg eod and within two weeks I felt like an entirely different person
Ran tren e at 400mg a week. and literally withing three weeks noticed a good amount of change in my body

might as well keep going with what u got

Back