I'm done... my arms WILL NOT GROW 20 inch gain in muscle 0.5 inch gain in arms

goingtowin

I have put on 20 freaking pounds! my arms went up .5!!

Why can't I add mass to my arms I have tried all sorts of things.

I have tried not training arms. I've tried training arms twice a week three times a week once a week..

I have tried everything in the book to try and get my arms to grow.. it's been 2 years and they have not grown at all other than that .5 that fluctuates on and off cycle!! the rest of my body grows to an extent but my arms are shit

I am 6'2 with 15 inch arms flexed! Lol

My body looks great and my arms look DECENT from a side view but from the front they look like noodles! There is NO WAY I have reached my genetic potential on arms at 15 inch guns.. wtf.. 210 pounds lean btw

I had a hard time getting my arms to grow until i started training them EOD. I kept reading and listening to people talking about overtraining and how it wouldnt work. Yeah, they were wrong. I grew my arms 2 inches in the first 6 months using this plan. Granted, they dont grow like that anymore but IDFAF. They havent gotten smaller even when I cut weight.

When I hear people talking about working bodyparts once per weak, I just cringe. What a waste of effort and potential for growth. I promise you that your arms will grow if you train them more.

This guy has been posting wild shit time for a pic and how long hes been training growth doesnt happen just because you started some cycles takes years and years

Im 6ft 280lbs with 18 inch arms minus the fat hopefully 17-17.5 my arms dont look small by any means and i have worked hard just to get this size and your already talkimg about 20's without putting in the time cmon now!View attachment 566227

I had a hard time getting my arms to grow until i started training them EOD. I kept reading and listening to people talking about overtraining and how it wouldnt work. Yeah, they were wrong. I grew my arms 2 inches in the first 6 months using this plan. Granted, they dont grow like that anymore but IDFAF. They havent gotten smaller even when I cut weight.

When I hear people talking about working bodyparts once per weak, I just cringe. What a waste of effort and potential for growth. I promise you that your arms will grow if you train them more.

This ^^^ we are on that same page. When I have lagging body parts I train them 3 time a week or even EOD. However I don't do EOD for long periods. It takes me much more work then say my delts.

There is so much to do...Shock with supper sets and Giant sets. Methodical movements with that tedious mind connection with sometimes heavy cheat sets. Arnold used to talk about those things. Keeping the same routine for some week then the change and mixed movements.

As said Triceps. Guys like to do the macho man biceps...Triceps are 2/3 's of your arm size. You have to do some planning on these different routines and thinking process. To put 2' lean muscle on your arm , well that is a shit load.

Get a six month plan. Concentrate when you are training. Remember the old saying...NO pain no gain.. Kill the fvckers

I have put on 20 freaking pounds! my arms went up .5!!

Why can't I add mass to my arms I have tried all sorts of things.

I have tried not training arms. I've tried training arms twice a week three times a week once a week..

I have tried everything in the book to try and get my arms to grow.. it's been 2 years and they have not grown at all other than that .5 that fluctuates on and off cycle!! the rest of my body grows to an extent but my arms are shit

I am 6'2 with 15 inch arms flexed! Lol

My body looks great and my arms look DECENT from a side view but from the front they look like noodles! There is NO WAY I have reached my genetic potential on arms at 15 inch guns.. wtf.. 210 pounds lean btw

Your 6'2" and weigh 210lbs. What do you expect? If you want to gain mass, you gotta fucking eat massively! Try gaining another 20-50lbs. Bulk up. Why would you even think your arms would be bigger than they are only weighing 210lbs?

Im 6ft 280lbs with 18 inch arms minus the fat hopefully 17-17.5 my arms dont look small by any means and i have worked hard just to get this size and your already talkimg about 20's without putting in the time cmon now!View attachment 566227

I don't know what you're talking about I never said anything about 20 inch arms I said I gained 20 pounds of muscle with only .5 inches in arm growth. Not trying to come across as rude but just defending myself lol I said I have 15 inch arms I will never get to 20 I know that. I'd be happy with 16.5 but 15 in my frame looks awful. I have a large torso with small arms. I'm 210 lean 15 arms at 6 2 looks awful

I don't know what you're talking about I never said anything about 20 inch arms I said I gained 20 pounds of muscle with only .5 inches in arm growth. Not trying to come across as rude but just defending myself lol I said I have 15 inch arms I will never get to 20 I know that. I'd be happy with 16.5 but 15 in my frame looks awful. I have a large torso with small arms. I'm 210 lean 15 arms at 6 2 looks awful

I gotta ask 20 lbs of muscle in what length of time...2 years right. ? :dunno:

Kind of.. 210 is what I tend to stay at. I've dropped down much lower but 210 is what my body tends to stay at. If I start to gain weight after this it seems to he all fat and water.. I'm at a huge wall..

But having 15 inch arms as a genetic limit? Is that even possible at 6 foot 2?... it's fucking sucks.. I've tried everything

Kind of.. 210 is what I tend to stay at. I've dropped down much lower but 210 is what my body tends to stay at. If I start to gain weight after this it seems to he all fat and water.. I'm at a huge wall..

But having 15 inch arms as a genetic limit? Is that even possible at 6 foot 2?... it's fucking sucks.. I've tried everything

It is NOT YOUR GENETIC LIMIT. You just do not know how to break that plateau and get them to grow. Re-read my post. If I was to train you I would put money on that I could get them to grow. Do as I posted in #9 and work 6 months, get a partner and a spotter to stimulate your workouts

Heresma couple arm blasting workouts you can put into your arsenal as well. Alternate between A and B at the beginning of every workout, everyday. (i workout 6 days a week and do this before each workout all 6 days and been getting nice results). A: do 50 pull/chin ups in 10 minutes or less. B: do as many pull/chin up as u can inm10 minutes. As this gets easier, probably a couple weeks in, start doing while holding 10lb medicine ball with your feet. Like stated above tho, things like diet, doing correct movements, ect. is important for results.

Back