I'm done... my arms WILL NOT GROW 20 inch gain in muscle 0.5 inch gain in arms

I have put on 20 freaking pounds! my arms went up .5!!

Why can't I add mass to my arms I have tried all sorts of things.

I have tried not training arms. I've tried training arms twice a week three times a week once a week..

I have tried everything in the book to try and get my arms to grow.. it's been 2 years and they have not grown at all other than that .5 that fluctuates on and off cycle!! the rest of my body grows to an extent but my arms are shit

I am 6'2 with 15 inch arms flexed! Lol

My body looks great and my arms look DECENT from a side view but from the front they look like noodles! There is NO WAY I have reached my genetic potential on arms at 15 inch guns.. wtf.. 210 pounds lean btw

show us pics please.

I work my arms 8 hours a day and drink 8 mass gainer shakes throughout my workout i do this Mon through Fri

Evreyday is armday

EVeryday !!! You want Arms ? Go get it Everyday.Train them,Baby them,Tease them,Negative Rep them,Superset them.

But Most important.

Get the Pump and don't let the Pump leave then you know how much you can do if it does..Stay under that threshold.Stay pumped.Pumped Arms is a Happy Arm.....2 or 3 times a week ? Are you kidding me ??

EVeryDay is Arms Day.

One Goal at a time.

Food,Diet.

I'm doing this now.

Eggs in the morning...Every Morning.
1/4 Teaspoon of Pure Creatine MonoHydrate powder WITH Protein Powder shake from Labrada
(Try the travel size bags! $2.99..got like 15 of them) (My 2nd order I got a shake and bar for free,Pretty Cool!)

Why ? I was reading about those Muscular Dogs a few days ago and about how they are missing the myostatin gene which is a negative regulator of muscle mass.
Then it took me to another place where you can buy pills to slow the Flow of myostatins.
They are still selling myostatin capsules....Folks were on about it's better to save your money and buy food instead because those pills don't work.(To get to the gene level which is impossible)

This is what I've Found Out.

Eggs and Creatine slows the flow of myostatins.

I'm reading about Follistatin 344..No time tonight thou.:chimney:

Last edited:
ok guy, my position remains the same and all my old pt clients benefited from it. most people work arms too much. you grow when you rest. the vast majority of us would be better off with a push pull leg split the recycles every 5-6 days.

You know I went back and read this... how ignorant to be gut truthful. Show me one pro - BB er or one good combative BB er that works his body parts once a week...except for his genetically gifted Body part.
DO you think I went from this pic to what I have shown here by one a week body part training. Oh I might add another quite ignorant statement is you speaking of your PT clients making progress. Shit PT , get it a fvcking far way from a BB's. Ya think.

Regroup pal , cause I think you got n the wrong highway with where you are going with this ^^. PT patients for the most part are not in good shape or I would say way far away from any pumped up, and growth potential. Most of them are in atrophy otherwise they wouldn't be in Therapy .

Myself and most other people here and this is assumed by the title O'logy are not in PT WE are talking about above natty potential or at minimum reaching and obtaining the peak of potential. Not getting into shape or just better in shape.

For the more than average BB and or competitor and the advanced , training each muscle once a week is pissing in the north wind, to stimulate true growth

As you speak of your PT clients ( ha lol) I as a past gym owner and trainer I use myself and my clients ( some competitive winners) that I trained on a 3 day split. All with training lagging Body parts 2 - 3 times a week. Tell my past guys that placed in comps that they wasted their time. Proof be told...Dammit :)

Last edited:
Back