Im taking a trip to tijuana

you got the rediject sus and deca there... problem is deca comes max as 50mg.. and is exspensive, sus is good though.. but hurts like hell

you got the rediject sus and deca there... problem is deca comes max as 50mg.. and is exspensive, sus is good though.. but hurts like hell
The Organon redijects are 50mgs and $20 a pop. so I need to take 10 shots for a hundred bucks every week. lol love mexico!

but the Sustanon (sust) is cheap :) ... yeah 10 shots and a $100 per week seems a little too much....

The Organon redijects are 50mgs and $20 a pop. so I need to take 10 shots for a hundred bucks every week. lol love mexico!

Ive seen those, with the 18g pins! I dont understand how the store can afford to buy these and never make a sale? Im sure they just sit there since no one buys these redi-jects, then what would they do when they expire? Oh well, never get mex gear period! There was a time for that and those days r looooong gone! So many great ugls floating around now at wayyyy better prices i dont see how anyone would possibly ever think mexico? Stupid.

there are actually a few good labs out of mexico now, Astrovet, XTlabs, Pharmatech, and only some products from Sydgroup...

Tj

I've been heading south of the border for 15 years. I'll hit the head before I go, and stash my gear in my skivvies. I've had my car searched, I've had the pat down (not normal) and I've never had anybody ever get near me or my undies. I've walked and driven hundreds of times.
If I drive, I go to Gusher pharmacy in La Comercial mal just across the border. If I walk, I go straight to the closest pharms, hit the head and cross again. I could be in and out of mex in 1 hour.
I live in San Diego, so I shoot over whenever I want.
Stay away from Revolution Blvd and go during the daytime. It's late night that you want to avoid.
I'm charging down Sunday.

drive an hr south to ensenada or rosarita and get the items there. tj. is junk and ur to close to the border. u buy shit and the farmacia is calling and reporting u. trust me. GO SOUTH!!!!!

Think of this way, if TJ gear was any good wouldn't you see a bunch of swole ass Mexicans? Everyone over there is 5'5 and 200 lbs with 30% body fat. But hey, the fuckin taco trucks over there are off the chain! Spend your money on Tacos, not gear in TJ. Or hookers... Mmmmmm, TJ hookers :D

I'd go see The Donkey Show and find out WTF that donkey is running. He's so fucking horney he screws and sick nasty hooker sure to have STD's.

The Donkey has THE GOOD AAS for sure!

I went to tijuana once .That shit was crazy even the cops try to rob you lol Saw a donkey show while I was drunk as fuck it was great this place is hell on earth I recommend everyone goes bring the wife and kids!

I highly recommend anyone that is AGAINST tighter illegal immigration laws get a free vacation to TJ....what a shithole.

Back