IMT Program Options with Avg Monthly Cost of $140

IMT staff

Official Sponsor
Thats right fellas you heard it! We have re designed our entry level program and now have options for those that are looking for low dose TRT!

Give us a call, the convenient affordable way to revitalize your life :spin:

Thats right fellas you heard it! We have re designed our entry level program and now have options for those that are looking for low dose TRT!

Give us a call, the convenient affordable way to revitalize your life :spin:

please pm me this what is the difference between regular trt and low dose trt??

Where have you guys been hiding Lindsay? I think I can safely speak for everyone in that we miss her.

LOL I will call her today and she if she can make an appearance.

As per the questions:

Basically fellas we dropped the dosage down on our entry level program, we had this option before but since 10ml vials were the norm it was hard to make everything line up. Now we have the option of 4ml vials, so we can offer smaller programs.

Before we could offer the same low dose TRT but because of the new guidelines for pharmacies, a bottle needs to be thrown away after 28 days, we couldn't offer those programs without wasting meds, so it cost the same. With the smaller vials we are able to drop the prices down a bit.

Restarts: We can put together any restart, and fit it in your budget, but to get the best results our restart program is about $900 (12 week program).

Just remember we can fit or make any program fit in your budget, this is why we do not like to do the one size fits all like everyone else :)

Hope this clears things up.

Last edited:
lol i will call her today and she if she can make an appearance.

As per the questions:

Basically fellas we dropped the dosage down on our entry level program, we had this option before but since 10ml vials were the norm it was hard to make everything line up. Now we have the option of 4ml vials, so we can offer smaller programs.

Before we could offer the same low dose trt but because of the new guidelines for pharmacies, a bottle needs to be thrown away after 28 days, we couldn't offer those programs without wasting meds, so it cost the same. With the smaller vials we are able to drop the prices down a bit.

Restarts: We can put together any restart, and fit it in your budget, but to get the best results our restart program is about $900 (12 week program).

Just remember we can fit or make any program fit in your budget, this is why we do not like to do the one size fits all like everyone else :)

hope this clears things up.

pm sent.

My insurance plan will cover the majority of meds with a prescription. To you offer this type of service where I would pay less?

My insurance plan will cover the majority of meds with a prescription. To you offer this type of service where I would pay less?

I am sorry but as of right now we are a cash pay network. Does your insurance cover HCG and Anastrozole?

if so your lucky.

Back