In need of help for albuterol cycle.

JohnDoeX

Hello there!

My friend and I want to start an albuterol cycle, but we need some basic information about dosage before we start off.

I'm 20 years old(21 in two months) and 1.85cm tall, and my weight is about 75kg. I've been working out for almost 3 years, and I've never touched any steroids, apart from Anavar which I only did for like 3 weeks. I want to do a 3 week albuterol cycle (maybe 4), and I need to know how I should dose it - and can I do my preworkout supplements aswell?

Thanks in advance!

Whats your bf%? I'd suggest starting at 12mg per day split into 3 doses. The thing with albuterol is it is only effective for 2 weeks due to downregulation of receptors. You can take ketotifen to avoid downregulation and go longer than 2 weeks or you can go 2 weeks on followed by 2 weeks off. It's also a must that diet is the most important part like always

Our goals is just to get lean mass gains and get a lover BF%. It's summer time, and I'm having a hard time getting really shredded :)

Well, it will give me strength at least - which will result in muscle gains some sort of way :)

this is not true.. the strength gains will be negligible.

""Our goals is just to get lean mass gains and get a lover BF%. It's summer time, and I'm having a hard time getting really shredded :) ""

you can either do one or the other. pick. you said your having a hard time getting really shredded.

I would get a lower bf% to get really shredded.

work on your diet..... get your protein up, carbs way way way down (think 75grams ed), and fats moderate. keep yourself in a caloric deficit.

I wouldn't waste my time with the albuterol just yet. First I'd get my diet in check. Then I'd be lifting and running everyday.
Then instead of just albuterol.. id go on test prop and mast and do 2 weeks on albuterol 2 weeks on t3 switcheroo......................

id do this for like 8-12 weeks.. Then id pct and bulk all winter.

this is not true.. the strength gains will be negligible.

""Our goals is just to get lean mass gains and get a lover BF%. It's summer time, and I'm having a hard time getting really shredded :) ""

you can either do one or the other. pick. you said your having a hard time getting really shredded.

I would get a lower bf% to get really shredded.

work on your diet..... get your protein up, carbs way way way down (think 75grams ed), and fats moderate. keep yourself in a caloric deficit.

I wouldn't waste my time with the albuterol just yet. First I'd get my diet in check. Then I'd be lifting and running everyday.
Then instead of just albuterol.. id go on test prop and mast and do 2 weeks on albuterol 2 weeks on t3 switcheroo......................

id do this for like 8-12 weeks.. Then id pct and bulk all winter.

But which effect would albuterol have for just 2 weeks real quick?

Look my diet is in check.
200g Protein.
150g Carbs.
40g fats.

Which is a calorie count of around 1800 calories a day. I am doing cardio 3 times a week (Slow pace walking for around an hour (400 calories burned).
At the moment my body fat is around 10% and i've hit a plateau in terms of fat loss.

Could someone tell what kinds of gains should i expect from 2 weeks of Albuterol in combination with a good diet and training? How many lbs or kilos is one expected to lose? And whats the desired dose?

Thx for your time

Look my diet is in check.
200g Protein.
150g Carbs.
40g fats.

Which is a calorie count of around 1800 calories a day. I am doing cardio 3 times a week (Slow pace walking for around an hour (400 calories burned).
At the moment my body fat is around 10% and i've hit a plateau in terms of fat loss.

Could someone tell what kinds of gains should i expect from 2 weeks of Albuterol in combination with a good diet and training? How many lbs or kilos is one expected to lose? And whats the desired dose?

Thx for your time

Gains usually refer to adding muscle mass.

My guess is that two weeks of Albuterol, everything else remaining equal, will result in perhaps 1/4th of a pound of fat being lost.

And as stated earlier, Albuterol will not make you stronger. It is an asthma medication!

I've done my research, and studies have shown increased strength compared to placebo. But thats irrelevant since i'm only interessed in the cutting benefits ;)!

But whats the dosing like? Everyone says something different, which is abit confusing :/

I've done my research, and studies have shown increased strength compared to placebo. But thats irrelevant since i'm only interessed in the cutting benefits ;)!

But whats the dosing like? Everyone says something different, which is abit confusing :/

If I remember right, 12mg per day divided into 4 doses. Try not to take it too close to bedtime so you can sleep.

Back