Increased acne during PCT. Sign of recovery?

vincenzo

Hey guys,

I'm about 3 weeks into my Nolva post cycle therapy (pct), 40/40/20/20, and I've noticed a surge in chest and shoulder acne the last few days. Does this mean my natural Test levels are slowly getting back up to speed? I mean, my "tank" should be empty, so to speak.. So what's driving the acne?

Nothing has changed training or diet-wise. I have been using the same anti-bacterial soap for the last year. The cycle was my first, and was 12 weeks of Test E.

Anyone with similar experiences?

Happens to a lot of ppl in their post cycle therapy (pct). Should start clearing up after bout the 4th week of post cycle therapy (pct). Takes a bit for everything to get leveled back out. You just have to wait it out bro

same here... :( while on cycle i very rarely have acne. yet nolva causes me acne BAD on my back some chest too. was wondering if Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) would help next time. won't be such a huge change in hormone levels //

I've never really had acne in my whole life. So I'm not sure if I'll ever get it too bad, even on testosterone. I hope not anyway.

Its the changes in hormones that are causing the acne. I can remain acne free all cycle, but I usually get bad acne breakouts on post cycle therapy (pct) from weeks 1 to 3.

I'm in the same boat. 3 weeks into nolva and I'm breaking out like a teenager again. I've seen a few posts about PCT acne now so am feeling better about it and will wait it out.

Back