infection possibly help

nightwolfer

Hey ill try to make this short , doing a testo cycle of 500 mg for 12 weeks my first inject cycle , my two first shots went smooth just a little pain after , now on my third injection while inserting the needle i could see my muscle twitch a little when i pushed the whole needle inside (hurt a little) but to make sure i dident hit a vein i aspirated , no blood so i injected . The aspirating part i got a little rough since its hard to aspirate with my syringe you have to pull hard.
Anyways on the night that day i woke up out of pain my quad was hurting like a bitch well i sleept trough it and the day after i had a red rash , as stupid as i was i started rubbing it maybe thinking the oil would spread out but it just made the rash bigger ( red) and a little hot , on the 2th day it was rather big and hot and red :p, on the 3th day wich is today the red color has faded a little bit but i have gotten a small fever 37,7-38 degrees . im linking a pic of my quad so you guys can see how it looks .

currently i have no fever , i was suppos to inject today but im not sure if i shoud whats your guys opinion thanks for any helpful input.
[img=http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/1984/p1000209.th.jpg]

Could be several things.
This will happen to almost everyone that injects at least one or more times.

If your fever has gone down and the redness is fading you will be ok.
Next time try a smaller amount when you inject and see if you get the same reaction.
If you do, then it may be something in the gear your body doesn't like.

shoud i wait untill tomorrow to do my next shot and see if it gets wors? currenty im at 37,4 degree meaning no fever.
also im thinking about making this shot in the glutes since i want to be able to walk lol.

ok so the night , i had a little bit of pain on my leg i turned sleeping on that leg :/, and got a slight fever , today my temp is 36,7 my red rash around the possible infection site is even smaller i can almost not see it , my question is can infections get smaller and shoud i still see a doctor or shoud i just start my next shot in the glutes ?

ok so the night , i had a little bit of pain on my leg i turned sleeping on that leg :/, and got a slight fever , today my temp is 36,7 my red rash around the possible infection site is even smaller i can almost not see it , my question is can infections get smaller and shoud i still see a doctor or shoud i just start my next shot in the glutes ?

You might want to go visit the Doc, just for your own piece of mind.

You might want to go visit the Doc, just for your own piece of mind.

im contemplating i injected my glute today felt alot less than on the quads im gona keep it there , i would have gone to the doc but i feel a bit worried if he writes it up and it goes to record or somthing thats why im taking my fever every hour and if it get over 38,5 im going directly , today i have had any fever i have a little less pain on the quad its still red but a little less than yesterday.

how is the test fever since this is my first injection cycle ive never experienced it .

Also to note if i do have an inection im never buying ug test again and going for hg .

That s not a bad idea dude..but remeber so many thing come into play when we inject ourselves with exo drugs.

Keep in mind when you do inject any drug you can have a bit of muscle contraction. However, if the rash is going down it is possible that it wasnt anything serious but a negative reaction to the drug itself. BUT you should still go see a Doc. If it was tainted, the needle that is, or bacteria got in, you could form an abscess and that is definately not only dangerous but painful.

Keep in mind when you do inject any drug you can have a bit of muscle contraction. However, if the rash is going down it is possible that it wasnt anything serious but a negative reaction to the drug itself. BUT you should still go see a Doc. If it was tainted, the needle that is, or bacteria got in, you could form an abscess and that is definately not only dangerous but painful.

i switched the needle after i draw and i also disinfect . When i was going in it hurt a bit and twitched maybe i hit a nerv im not sure. Incase an infection is there do i stop the cycle and restart when im done with the antibiotiks or do i go stright into post cycle therapy (pct)?
i did inject my glute today it was painless i dont feel sore i cant even feel it no blood after i pulled out.

As you have only done it a few days now, you haven't had much time for it to work up in your system yet. It's always good to restore your natural levels whenever you finish a cycle, through post cycle therapy (pct). However, if you havent taken enough for a long enough period, you havent had sufficient time to really work up any effect and as such the judgement call regarding post cycle therapy (pct) is your own, not absolutely necessary. However, if you feel that there is plausible reason to suspect an infection, DO NOT continue until you have seen your PCM. Like I stated before, the last thing you want is a staph infection or abscess, as this would just compound your worries. Be safe and cautious. If you have sufficiently disinfected the area prior to and post-injection, and you have been using sterile equipment, then it is possible that you did hit a nerve as you stated earlier. Keep in mind, though, that every body reacts differently to medication, and supplements are no different, whether intravenous or oral. You can have a negative reaction, just as someone taking an anti-histamine or any other drug might.
Be safe and get big man!

As you have only done it a few days now, you haven't had much time for it to work up in your system yet. It's always good to restore your natural levels whenever you finish a cycle, through post cycle therapy (pct). However, if you havent taken enough for a long enough period, you havent had sufficient time to really work up any effect and as such the judgement call regarding post cycle therapy (pct) is your own, not absolutely necessary. However, if you feel that there is plausible reason to suspect an infection, DO NOT continue until you have seen your PCM. Like I stated before, the last thing you want is a staph infection or abscess, as this would just compound your worries. Be safe and cautious. If you have sufficiently disinfected the area prior to and post-injection, and you have been using sterile equipment, then it is possible that you did hit a nerve as you stated earlier. Keep in mind, though, that every body reacts differently to medication, and supplements are no different, whether intravenous or oral. You can have a negative reaction, just as someone taking an anti-histamine or any other drug might.
Be safe and get big man!

heh thanks for the reply ,im at home this weekend monotering my temp every hour :pi havent had any fever today, my leg is starting to feel better i can move it more now but still im not gona jump to conclusions untill my redness is totally gone and i can do full squats with heavy weights :p . Lol i was thinking for you monsters who get infections do you guys go up and tell them you hit your legs or ass on somthing and it got infected i bet you will get a skeptical look lol.

LOL well, working in the medical field has really opened up my eyes to things like that. Your provider will usually know that something is going on, just as when patients come to see me I can usually tell if they are lying about past drug use, etc. But that is besides the point. It's not your doctors place to reprimand you for suspicions. We can only go off of what you tell us. There's a little rule in the medical career field; "If it isn't written or copied down, it didn't happen". If you have an injury, they are there to treat your injury. Who cares if he knows you were injecting something? Unless there is probably cause that it will result in your suicide or injury/death to others, there really isn't anything that they can say to you. HIPPA and the privacy act are your best friends :)
So dont worry about it man, your main goal, if there is ever a medical issue resulting from use, is to be treated. Embarrassment is nothing when put next to the option of physical health.

Be safe and get big man!

So lets say you DO go to the DR. Do you tell them that you were injecting Test? or do you play it off like you dont know what happened?????

So lets say you DO go to the DR. Do you tell them that you were injecting Test? or do you play it off like you dont know what happened?????

Honestly, all I would volunteer up to my provider in that situation was that I have pricked myself and I am afraid of an abscess. Mind you, they may try and push for more information but you're not obligated to incriminate yourself LOL. The least information that you have to give them to get the job done is the best. Let them know you're afraid that you might have an inection and you'd like to have it checked out. Hell, tell them you tried injecting yourself with saline solution because you were afraid you were dehydrated (Though im not sure if they'll be able to keep a straight face LOL).

ok woke up this morning without the red , and even less pain.
Could the redish disapper if it was a infektion or did my body maybe fight it off alone?

What kind of Test were you injecting? With Ultra Test, my quad does a lot like what your describing and I can't kneel down much less squat for about a week! Swollen and sore as hell too...

Never had that happen with Test E.

maybe try and take a benadryl, it kinda sound like an allergic reaction. and for the fever a tylenol to help nknock it down. and as someone stated maybe reduce your dose. or i would take a liitle bit of the oil and rub it on your skin and see if it does the samething, than that will surely show whether or not its an allergic reaction.

just my .02 cents

ok guys now its totally gone almost no pain my legs are pale as always , can i rule out infection?

If it was an infection it was mild.
Next time you pin on that quad stay away from that area.

FYI, I pinning my right quad Saturday and it has a small lump and is sore as hell.
I know what happened, I moved my leg when I was injecting. Like I said it happens to everyone.

Back